ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 am 

benjoshua wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:We also request the content be PG-13 or milder.  No Type V demons, half-naked nymphs, topless drow, voluptuous mermaids, scantily clad dryads, seductive succubi, voluptuous medusae, ....what was I talking about?   :shaking:  Oh yeah, beyond that, we usually give the artist wide latitude.   8)

Based on his portfolio over the years... I'd say Mr. Caldwell likes to draw the ladies! 8O

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 pm 

benjoshua wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:We also request the content be PG-13 or milder.  No Type V demons, half-naked nymphs, topless drow, voluptuous mermaids, scantily clad dryads, seductive succubi, voluptuous medusae, ....what was I talking about?   :shaking:  Oh yeah, beyond that, we usually give the artist wide latitude.   8)

You realize this is Clyde we're talking about, right??? :lol:
btw as an FYI the prelim drawing he does typically will have more nudity than the final

(from Clyde's website)
Commissions -- Clyde Caldwell Online
I generally don't take on a private commission unless I like the subject matter (Hint: In case you haven't noticed, I like to draw and paint scantily clad or nude, sexy female characters!)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm 

I'm in!

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 am 

misterspock wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:

You realize this is Clyde we're talking about, right??? :lol:
btw as an FYI the prelim drawing he does typically will have more nudity than the final

(from Clyde's website)
Commissions -- Clyde Caldwell Online
I generally don't take on a private commission unless I like the subject matter (Hint: In case you haven't noticed, I like to draw and paint scantily clad or nude, sexy female characters!)

To be honest, I was hoping for a scantily clad female.  That's what you think of when you envision a Clyde Caldwell painting.

Martin

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:57 am 

Caldwell has agreed to incorporate a scantily-clad Badmike.  It was cheaper so we're going with it.

Foul

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:03 am 

FoulFoot wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:Caldwell has agreed to incorporate a scantily-clad Badmike.  It was cheaper so we're going with it.

Foul

Well I am out...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 pm 

FoulFoot wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:Caldwell has agreed to incorporate a scantily-clad Badmike.  It was cheaper so we're going with it.

Foul

So it will be like a screen shot from his Ebay Storefront?

:P

The owls are not what they seem...

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:11 pm 

Foul

Call me a freak, but I like it!!!

Martin

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 am 

#39 Gamesguy been lurking here about once a month or so.  I've been focused on other things but have started getting back into collecting and archiving D&D stuff now that I have a space to work on it.

Would love to be a part since I have the other 3.

I'm in!

-------------------------------------------------

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 pm 

Foul

We might need a larger print size.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:22 am 

is that because Clyde has been struck blind and can no longer do finely detailed work?

Tweet! Fifteen yards personal foul

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:22 am 

stratochamp wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:is that because Clyde has been struck blind and can no longer do finely detailed work?

Tweet! Fifteen yards personal foul

Glad you called it on yourself as I was grabbing for the flag!!!

Martin

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:05 am 

Count me in for two like last time ....

"... and may I remind you that this ain't the end. I can still kick some ass." - Tom Petty

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:08 am 

Foul

Hopefully the scantily clad Badmike will include a Giant Shrew clinging to his back ... :-)

"... and may I remind you that this ain't the end. I can still kick some ass." - Tom Petty

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:43 pm 

I'm in too!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:04 am 

Improv wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:

Foul

Hopefully the scantily clad Badmike will include a Giant Shrew clinging to his back ... :-)

Nice reference to the now immortal Shrew game of Tegel Manor played at GenCon.  That was one of the greatest highlights of my 40 year RPG playing career.  Shout out to Killjoy as the DM of this game.

Martin

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:31 pm 

I would like to get in on this if possible as well.  While I wasn't an original backer for the last project, I did purchase one the copies due to one of the backers having to drop out after the prints were produced.  If I can't get on the list of 75, I would be willing to be on a wait list or whatever you'd call it just in case you are left with any unclaimed prints at the end.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:32 pm 

sheeadog wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:I would like to get in on this if possible as well.  While I wasn't an original backer for the last project, I did purchase one the copies due to one of the backers having to drop out after the prints were produced.  If I can't get on the list of 75, I would be willing to be on a wait list or whatever you'd call it just in case you are left with any unclaimed prints at the end.

You're in!   :)   Currently at #70, but that's likely to change.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

PreviousNext