ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:36 am 

Kind of a bummer, but not entirely a surprise based on the lengthy delay on the latest iteration. A sincere thank you to all of the committee, I have 3 great prints as a result of your work on this project. Well done!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:31 pm 

A while back, I said this is taking so long that it might as well be a collaboration between Michelangelo & Frank Frazetta in the afterlife. Maybe that's what Doug is arranging right now. When you get there, expect to see him standing next to St. Peter with your print in hand.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:18 am 

Thanks to all of you fellows for the super-duper job!!!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:32 am 

You did an amazing job on previous art project. Thanks to the committee :)

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:44 am 

I can't say as I'm surprised...saddened but not surprised. Many thanks to the committee for all of their efforts in managing and bringing to realization the trifecta of prints! Should any such effort revive in the future count me in, at number 7 of course  :wink:

Politician, Tree, Rope...Some Assembly Required

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:08 pm 

Thanks for the time and effort. May all involved be released from the quest.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:43 pm 

Thank you Committee!  My three prints are framed and hung in my library and I’m lucky to see them almost every day. I’m super glad for the projects over the years and appreciate your time that made it happen!!

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 7:16 pm 

Posting for the first time in forever!

Firstly - adding my thanks to the committee, I have three fantastic prints hanging on my walls all due to your sterling efforts.

And also I saw this on Facebook and wanted to share - https://baymerch.com/collections/erol-otus

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:28 pm 

I was communicating with Clyde Caldwell on another topic, when we happened to delve into this project a bit.  Some might already be aware, but here's Clyde's explanation for not completing the commission:

I'm no longer taking on commissions.  Sorry I never got around to doing the painting for you guys, and I was sorry to hear (from Jeff Easley) that Doug Rhea had passed away a good while back.  Doug and I had talked about the commission, but unfortunately I never got around to it before he passed.

Sadly, no more commissions from Clyde.  This chapter is finished.

Thanks to the committee members for their efforts.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:36 pm 

dbartman wrote in ACAEUM LIMITED EDITION ART PROJECT - QUATRE TRAIN:I was communicating with Clyde Caldwell on another topic, when we happened to delve into this project a bit.  Some might already be aware, but here's Clyde's explanation for not completing the commission:

Sadly, no more commissions from Clyde.  This chapter is finished.

Thanks to the committee members for their efforts.

Our pleasure!  It was fun while it lasted.  I'm grateful for Foulfoot spearheading future projects.  These were not quick or easy.  8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Previous