Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 35 of 111123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 109110111
Author


Prolific Collector

Posts: 269
Joined: Apr 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 24, 2008
Location: Clementon, NJ

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:02 pm 
 

Monochrome Ghost Tower of Inverness 2 hours left:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 93551&rd=1


"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

 YIM  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:03 pm 
 

Terminal_Frost wrote:Monochrome Ghost Tower of Inverness 2 hours left:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 93551&rd=1


Well there goes my snipe. Cats out of the bag now. :evil: BTW he does not have a BIN, I already asked last week. :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 269
Joined: Apr 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 24, 2008
Location: Clementon, NJ

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:07 pm 
 

Ya well it already reached the Acauems listed value and the current bidders are mainly resellers so I was scared it would fall into the wrong hands. :P


bclarkie wrote:
Terminal_Frost wrote:Monochrome Ghost Tower of Inverness 2 hours left:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 93551&rd=1


Well there goes my snipe. Cats out of the bag now. :evil: BTW he does not have a BIN, I already asked last week. :wink:


"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

 YIM  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 189
Joined: Dec 19, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 22, 2012

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:08 pm 
 

carl3369 wrote:don't know if anyones interested in the copy of wild things thrown in for free

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5174034310


So is $36 a good price for a copy of Wild Things, or did I just fork over hard earned cash that would have been better spent on older 1st ed modules?  Seller said he didn't have a pic but that book was in good condition, will see when it arrives.

~jeff

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:09 pm 
 

Terminal_Frost wrote:Ya well it already reached the Acauems listed value and the current bidders are mainly resellers so I was scared it would fall into the wrong hands. :P


bclarkie wrote:
Well there goes my snipe. Cats out of the bag now. :evil: BTW he does not have a BIN, I already asked last week. :wink:


I almost had him last week for $300.00.  I didn't want to push to hard because I was hoping it might slip through. Oh well, better luck next time for me I guess.  :(


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 269
Joined: Apr 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 24, 2008
Location: Clementon, NJ

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:13 pm 
 

I think wild things is like 10 page insert or something.  I think you got it a bit cheaper if you won th elot that had those other items in it.

$40 seems to be an average price for that by itself.

GamersRest[FNG] wrote:
carl3369 wrote:don't know if anyones interested in the copy of wild things thrown in for free

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5174034310


So is $36 a good price for a copy of Wild Things, or did I just fork over hard earned cash that would have been better spent on older 1st ed modules? Seller said he didn't have a pic but that book was in good condition, will see when it arrives.

~jeff


"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

 YIM  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 269
Joined: Apr 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 24, 2008
Location: Clementon, NJ

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:15 pm 
 

Ya I was watching too it was $102 up until this evening I even had a $426 snipe in there but its a good thing its above that cause i wasnt expecting to pay nearly that much. :P

bclarkie wrote:
Terminal_Frost wrote:Ya well it already reached the Acauems listed value and the current bidders are mainly resellers so I was scared it would fall into the wrong hands. :P




I almost had him last week for $300.00. I didn't want to push to hard because I was hoping it might slip through. Oh well, better luck next time for me I guess. :(


"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

 YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:18 pm 
 

GamersRest[FNG] wrote:
carl3369 wrote:don't know if anyones interested in the copy of wild things thrown in for free

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5174034310


So is $36 a good price for a copy of Wild Things, or did I just fork over hard earned cash that would have been better spent on older 1st ed modules? Seller said he didn't have a pic but that book was in good condition, will see when it arrives.

~jeff

I think you did real well.... If Wild Things is in decent condition that is. I have seen Wild Things go for that much on E-Bay all by itself before. If it is in bad condition, then you still are OK (IMO), as the rest is worth close to (or more than) your winning bid anyway...


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5738
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Dec 06, 2022
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:22 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Okay, I am done now. :D


Nice detective work, blarkie.  Do you think he's reportable?


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:23 pm 
 

Terminal_Frost wrote:Ya I was watching too it was $102 up until this evening I even had a $426 snipe in there but its a good thing its above that cause i wasnt expecting to pay nearly that much. :P

I had my snipe up to $651.00, but once I knew Aneoth was going to be aware of it, I cancelled mine becuase I know his bid is going to be higher than that. Iknow this because he has been looking for one for awhile and I figured now I wasn't going to win anyway, so why push up the price on Aneoth. :D

BTW, I think the seller thought that I was crazy when I offered him the $300.00 and as a matter of fact he questioned why I was so interested in his auction.  He had no clue. :lol:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:24 pm 
 

grodog wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Okay, I am done now. :D


Nice detective work, blarkie. Do you think he's reportable?

Oh he was already reported and suspended for shilling. Ebay has been quick recently suprisingly enough. :D


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:38 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Terminal_Frost wrote:Ya I was watching too it was $102 up until this evening I even had a $426 snipe in there but its a good thing its above that cause i wasnt expecting to pay nearly that much. :P

I had my snipe up to $651.00, but once I knew Aneoth was going to be aware of it, I cancelled mine becuase I know his bid is going to be higher than that. Iknow this because he has been looking for one for awhile and I figured now I wasn't going to win anyway, so why push up the price on Aneoth. :D

BTW, I think the seller thought that I was crazy when I offered him the $300.00 and as a matter of fact he questioned why I was so interested in his auction. He had no clue. :lol:

:roll:   8)  :wink:


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:44 pm 
 

Ghost Tower of Inverness #83 Collectors Edition

Not long to go.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 93551&rd=1


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:05 am 
 

I am beset on all sides by rich folk...... 8O
I don't have a chance in he... (Double Hockey Sticks).... do I???? :(


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 299
Joined: Jun 07, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 14, 2008
Location: OHIO

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:25 am 
 

wow 8O


May Eru's light shine upon you always.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:10 am 
 

nice H2 real cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5962602408

I was gonna oush couger off of it but its europe only, someone do it for me, thanks :D

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Feb 11, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 28, 2007
Location: Orlando, Fl

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:11 am 
 

Great Cthulhu!  I am a small, small, sad contender in the world of D&D  8O


There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:12 am 
 

help with these also

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5962628438


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5962627547

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5962622817

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 35 of 111123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 109110111