Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 34 of 111123 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:27 pm 

johnhuck wrote:Noteworthy by its new spelling :? (for all you auctionsieve fans :D )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5175767986

I hate it when my cat walks across the keyboard just as I'm pressing the "submit listing to eBay" button ... :)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:55 pm 

Wyrm's Footnotes #1. Same seller. Not quite as nice.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5175865656

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5962829603

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:22 pm 

First Quest LP:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5175850571

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:49 pm 

Hmmm, anyone make an offer the seller couldn't refuse on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5174595897

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:55 pm 

grodog wrote:Hmmm, anyone make an offer the seller couldn't refuse on this?

Or maybe a shill. :evil: I am not real impressed with that high bidders feedback history. 9 positives by 2 different user Id's. Funny 7 of the positves are from the same seller and the other seller that left that bidder a positve also happens to be from Ohio. Must be a coincidence. :wink: Look at fasttrots Recent Ebay bid history: cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidI ... amp;sort=3

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

He must not have been happy with the fact you knocked of his BIN, so he challenged your high bid, realized it wasn't high enough for his tastes to knock of the BIN, and ended the auction early so he could relist it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like dctspro has at least 2 other User ID. It is pretty clear cut that fasttrot00000 is a shill to dctspro, but looking further look how much the same the this 3rd handle slowpoke-1 and fasttrot00000 leaves feedback for others:

This is fasttrot00000: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off

And now look at at slowpoke-1's: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off

How strikingly similar, well that and the fact that both dctspro and slowpoke-1 are both from the Cleveland Ohio area. :roll:

I have a sneaking suspicion this user ID jugsdaclwn may be connected as well: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off

Okay, I am done now. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:59 am 

don't know if anyones interested in the copy of wild things thrown in for free

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5174034310

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:15 am 

I only know this guy through another forum sort of--seems a certain somebody was up to his usual prowl on ebay. This guy decided to be safe and block his bids--but he's bummed cause his bid dropped from $50 to $20. Personally I'm tapped from several buys I made in the past 2 wks, but thought perhaps we could spread the word if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5174929448

Looks like a descent set in good condition--but I dont know much about planescape--if I come into more money in the next few days though...

Belial

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:34 am 

i asked the guy "what was he looking for the item on a BIN" :)

but he said he would easily clear $100 and as i didnt really wanna pay that, just left it and it went down less than a day later.....strange lad really, but he was convinced, so i guess someone offered him the right $

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:28 am 

belial418 wrote:Looks like a descent set in good condition--but I dont know much about planescape--if I come into more money in the next few days though...

Belial

Stranged, that set used to fetch so much more, see that a certain bidder who was canceled bid like $55. :)

There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:22 pm 

MrFilthyIke wrote:
belial418 wrote:Looks like a descent set in good condition--but I dont know much about planescape--if I come into more money in the next few days though...

Belial

Stranged, that set used to fetch so much more, see that a certain bidder who was canceled bid like $55. :)

I have stopped keeping track of these since about a year ago when I picked up the one that I now have.  They used to go for anywhere between $75 and $120.  I got lucky and purchased mine from a reseller for $25.  If you are into Planescape, it is a must have.

Still looking for a Planes of Conflict boxed set for less than $30.  Monkeys still havent flown out of my butt yet either.  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:39 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:I have stopped keeping track of these since about a year ago when I picked up the one that I now have. They used to go for anywhere between $75 and $120. I got lucky and purchased mine from a reseller for $25. If you are into Planescape, it is a must have.

Still looking for a Planes of Conflict boxed set for less than $30. Monkeys still havent flown out of my butt yet either. :D

:lol:  :lol:

Bought my Hellbound went it came out, as I was a fan of the art.  The hardest for me to find were Fiends: Faces of Hell and Planes of Conflict.

I managed PoC for $45 but got two mods thrown in, so wasn't THAT bad, but the f'ing Fiends cost me $40 for one 2e book  :evil: .  But, my Planescape collection IS complete now.  :P

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:07 pm 

MrFilthyIke wrote:

I managed PoC for $45 but got two mods thrown in, so wasn't THAT bad, but the f'ing Fiends cost me $40 for one 2e book :evil: . But, my Planescape collection IS complete now. :P

Not that I want to throw a wrench into the works, but does that include the two AG modules for Planescape?  If so, congratulations. If not, it gives you something else to consider collecting.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:17 pm 

dave wrote:
Not that I want to throw a wrench into the works, but does that include the two AG modules for Planescape? If so, congratulations. If not, it gives you something else to consider collecting.

AG modules??  Your gamer lingo confuses me.  8O

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:39 pm 

MrFilthyIke wrote:
AG modules?? Your gamer lingo confuses me. 8O

Sorry, Adventurer's Guild.

Page Not Found

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:09 pm 

Ah, those aren't real parts of PS as far as *I* am concerned.  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:16 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Or maybe a shill. :evil: I am not real impressed with that high bidders feedback history. 9 positives by 2 different user Id's. Funny 7 of the positves are from the same seller and the other seller that left that bidder a positve also happens to be from Ohio. Must be a coincidence. :wink: Look at fasttrots Recent Ebay bid history: cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidI ... amp;sort=3

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

He must not have been happy with the fact you knocked of his BIN, so he challenged your high bid, realized it wasn't high enough for his tastes to knock of the BIN, and ended the auction early so he could relist it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like dctspro has at least 2 other User ID. It is pretty clear cut that fasttrot00000 is a shill to dctspro, but looking further look how much the same the this 3rd handle slowpoke-1 and fasttrot00000 leaves feedback for others:

This is fasttrot00000: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off
And now look at at slowpoke-1's: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off
How strikingly similar, well that and the fact that both dctspro and slowpoke-1 are both from the Cleveland Ohio area. :roll:
I have a sneaking suspicion this user ID jugsdaclwn may be connected as well: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off

Okay, I am done now. :D

Well it looks I was right about this guy shilling. No more dctspro and no more fasttrot000000. Christ, Ebay must be cleaning up their act. 8O

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:20 pm 

wow 2 in 1 day! that must be a record for ebay! well maybe it will make my searches look better now i dont have to look thru all that zabe73 shit all the time.

good to see that ebay DO stick to their policies! lets hope it stays that way huh....

good work guys!

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:01 pm 

MrFilthyIke wrote:Ah, those aren't real parts of PS as far as *I* am concerned. :D

Well, I did learn something interesting from Menagerie. Half the text is focussed on the module, but the other half details a tavern and an NPC. I don't know if the NPC is new or was detailed somewhere else, but the character is clearly the original villain that was planned for the module Faction War. She has all the motivations and planning that was assigned to the main villain in Faction War. I'm assuming Monte Cook later revised it.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 34 of 111123 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 109110111