Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 27 of 111123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 109110111
Author


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:39 am 
 

For the completists:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 91493&rd=1

 YIM  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 188
Joined: Jun 30, 2004
Last Visit: Feb 21, 2021
Location: Del Norte, CO

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:06 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT



232 page DMG

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:31 pm 
 

Temple of Elemental Evil, Low BIN, but shipping is only domestic and is $7.50:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:38 pm 
 

The T1-4 seems in good shape - and the BIN price is quite good too. Go for it, u lucky US bastards  :lol:

 YIM  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:37 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Temple of Elemental Evil, Low BIN, but shipping is only domestic and is $7.50:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT




Good buy Tom. :wink:  I was going to buy it myself and then resell it, but I just didn't think the hassle of listing it was going to make me enough money to make up for it.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:42 pm 
 

Looks to be an earlier printing of the MM. I am guessing third though it is hard to tell from the image...



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 57397&rd=1


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:51 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Temple of Elemental Evil, Low BIN, but shipping is only domestic and is $7.50:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT




Good buy Tom. :wink:  I was going to buy it myself and then resell it, but I just didn't think the hassle of listing it was going yo make me enough money to make up for it.




Ditto on the good buy. I struggled with that one off and on. It looked slightly better than my copy I keep. I was watching it and if not one had bought it by later today I was. Thanks for freeing up some money for ther things Tom  :D


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:07 pm 
 

Not a lot of time left, but 5 of the 1st 6 Dragon Magazines, all of which look to be in pretty decent shape. Less than 2 hours to go though:



eBay listings


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:02 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Not a lot of time left, but 5 of the 1st 6 Dragon Magazines, all of which look to be in pretty decent shape. Less than 2 hours to go though:



eBay listings


Am just going to wait until <quiltmom> burns out (presuming they eventually win at high $).

Hmm...  $204 for #2 with some large creases. No thanks, even if they had been willing to accept non-N.American bids!

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:47 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Not a lot of time left, but 5 of the 1st 6 Dragon Magazines, all of which look to be in pretty decent shape. Less than 2 hours to go though:



eBay listings


Am just going to wait until <quiltmom> burns out (presuming they eventually win at high $).

Hmm... $204 for #2 with some large creases. No thanks, even if they had been willing to accept non-N.American bids!




Wow those really heated up at the end. When I posted that link, Dragon #1 was at $125 and #2 was at like $41.00.  8O


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Sep 10, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:49 pm 
 

R1 Aid to Falx Prepub, yes that's right PREPUB:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 71761&rd=1



I do not recognize the seller.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------



Just noted as well, this auction references the Acaeum for more info.  :D


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:13 pm 
 

Not on eBay but posted on the WotC Community Boards:



http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=384879


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:52 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5170581815



SEALED OCE + Basic set 9 mins left ... almost too rich for my blood

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:02 pm 
 

draco76 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5170581815



SEALED OCE + Basic set 9 mins left ... almost too rich for my blood




I bid 325 $



and lost...



anyway, that's life  :roll:

 YIM  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:07 pm 
 

your franz_rivo ?



I'd have liked to have that OCE in my personal collection if I could afford to hold on to it lol.  Very sweet but owell, maybe another will pop up in a year or 10 lol

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:10 pm 
 

draco76 wrote:your franz_rivo ?



I'd have liked to have that OCE in my personal collection if I could afford to hold on to it lol. Very sweet but owell, maybe another will pop up in a year or 10 lol




Yep. franz_rivo is closer to my real name. And this OCE sure looked great, as the 3rd print basic D&D.



And well, I'm sure that will happen - anyway, sooner or later all those people buying OCEs like hell will begin to sell them LMAO

 YIM  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:12 pm 
 

rosenkav wrote:
draco76 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5170581815



SEALED OCE + Basic set 9 mins left ... almost too rich for my blood




I bid 325 $



and lost...



anyway, that's life :roll:


$330 for those, but no-one was interesting in pushing for <aneoth>'s T1st Greyhawk. *shrugs*

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm 
 

I really never cared for what edition a book was as long as it was the same....

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 27 of 111123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 109110111