Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 15 of 100123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 9899100
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5613
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 15, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:33 am 
 

Youffie, I PM'ed you about the Deities, my e-mails to you have been bouncing for over a month. Can you just PM me with any messages you have?

Frank


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:44 pm 
 

C'mon <aneoth>... have some pity on the newbie! :?
eBay.com Item Bid History
eBay.com Item Bid History

(same seller still has that nice Dragon #1 up for grabs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5167758979 )

Oops... :oops:

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:45 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:C'mon <aneoth>... (same seller still has that nice Dragon #1 up for grabs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5167758979 )

Oops... :oops:


I am sure someone will snipe this one... :(


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:51 pm 
 

Aneoth wrote:
harami2000 wrote:C'mon <aneoth>... (same seller still has that nice Dragon #1 up for grabs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5167758979 )

Oops... :oops:


I am sure someone will snipe this one... :(

Reasonable chance, I think. Not as though we're talking about a SR #1. ;)

You will be getting that sniping tool set up for yourself, then? (*tries for the hundredth time*)

What was with #39 & #40, though? Certainly got my attention...

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:59 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote: You will be getting that sniping tool set up for yourself, then? (*tries for the hundredth time*)

What was with #39 & #40, though? Certainly got my attention...

I am still thinking on it, whenever I get the chance perhaps.

As for the 39 and 40, points to spaces between mags on the shelf......

My brain hurts right now....... :(


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:37 pm 
 

Aneoth wrote:I am still thinking on it, whenever I get the chance perhaps.

Please, please, please... anything to restrain ya from bidding $639 on a PotVQ as soon as it appears, knowing that you'll be unlikely to win with that approach!

*dodges missiles from sellers*

Aneoth wrote:As for the 39 and 40, points to spaces between mags on the shelf......

My brain hurts right now....... :(

Hrmm... :(

Why did I get away with #33-42 for $16, given you'd bid considerably more than that for #39 or #40 alone, now?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5952680745
Doesn't make much sense, IMHO.

And even though http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5955378874 didn't have a #40, am sure the rest should be worth $30, by your schema.

Well, there's another #39 & #40 coming up soon. *fingers crossed*

(*points to 14 day free trial again on esnipe.com*; and am sure others have similar...)

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:25 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

1st print MM $50 BIN

looks like an Aneoth auction thats rare in itself hehe

  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:38 pm 
 

Aneoth wrote:
johnhuck wrote:OD&D booklets. No box. UK. £10 start. Ships to Europe.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true
£20-£25? With a following wind.


No box, loose inner pages and old tape repair damage inside 2 books, one has markings, and Ships only to the UK and Europe .......
Not high priced yet though, may be a good buy for someone who has yet to obtain a set for reading purposes, especially if they are also located in the UK.

Finished at £24.01. Not bad considering the condition and missing box.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:25 pm 
 

Dungeons & Dragons 10th Anniversary Collector's Set

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5170007882

here we go again..........  

The box kinda sucks but...... I still think its pretty

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:33 am 
 

Hmm... Those bagged & boarded "Dungeon"s (52 earlier issues) still ain't reached reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5167853623
$25 with 16 hours left

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:08 am 
 

harami2000 wrote:
Aneoth wrote:I am still thinking on it, whenever I get the chance perhaps.

Please, please, please... anything to restrain ya from bidding $639 on a PotVQ as soon as it appears, knowing that you'll be unlikely to win with that approach!

*dodges missiles from sellers*

Aneoth wrote:As for the 39 and 40, points to spaces between mags on the shelf......

My brain hurts right now....... :(

Hrmm... :(

Why did I get away with #33-42 for $16, given you'd bid considerably more than that for #39 or #40 alone, now?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5952680745
Doesn't make much sense, IMHO.

And even though http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5955378874 didn't have a #40, am sure the rest should be worth $30, by your schema.

Well, there's another #39 & #40 coming up soon. *fingers crossed*

(*points to 14 day free trial again on esnipe.com*; and am sure others have similar...)

I am quite certain that Anyone who has sold anything to me from E-Bay auctions is happy with my bidding the old fashioned way (without sniping). And I am also quite certain that none of those sellers would want me to Stop bidding completely until I am able to snipe their listings.....

As for the Mag listings you show above I do not think that I saw them. Obviously I must look harder than I have been.

Alas, I am limited as to my time searching E-Bay. Especially since I do not have sniping software, or Auction Sieve and so I must compete against all of you "up to date 21st century collectors"... with a simple keyboard, a mouse, and patience.

Someday I must get that Auction Sieve thingy..... :roll:


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:52 am 
 

Aneoth wrote:I am quite certain that Anyone who has sold anything to me from E-Bay auctions is happy with my bidding the old fashioned way (without sniping). And I am also quite certain that none of those sellers would want me to Stop bidding completely until I am able to snipe their listings.....

As for the Mag listings you show above I do not think that I saw them. Obviously I must look harder than I have been.

Alas, I am limited as to my time searching E-Bay. Especially since I do not have sniping software, or Auction Sieve and so I must compete against all of you "up to date 21st century collectors"... with a simple keyboard, a mouse, and patience.

Someday I must get that Auction Sieve thingy..... :roll:


Don't feel too bad Aneoth, I still do it the good ole' fashioned way myself. No auction sieve (BTW, all those Minis are irritating  :evil:  :evil: ), and if I want to snipe an item, I do it personally :D


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:53 am 
 

Not real real interseting, but pretty uncommon. 3rd print MM softie up:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... Track=true


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 111
Joined: May 11, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 14, 2021

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:23 pm 
 

Perhaps we could we rename this thread?

how about

"Interesting things on Ebay for Aneoth to Bid on"

:-)

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1291
Joined: Nov 24, 2002
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2020
Location: Brescia, Italy

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:09 pm 
 

jagd wrote:Perhaps we could we rename this thread?

how about

"Interesting things on Ebay for Aneoth to Bid on"

:-)


Ah! That's a good one! By the way, I am auctioning right now some D&D and AD&D miniature reprints, with photos, so if Lord Aneoth wishes to bid on them...  :D

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:23 pm 
 

Sotterraneo wrote:I am auctioning right now some D&D and AD&D miniature reprints, with photos, so if Lord Aneoth wishes to bid on them... :D

I am honored that you would invite me to bid on your listings, However, as I have stated on the forum before, ALL minis are completely and totally safe from me as a bidder, unless combined with a lot of other items that I do want..... I do not now and never have actively collected minis.

Except that I have bid on several Box Sets of minis in the past, but have never won one yet, as I always give in long before the mini collectors do. :lol:  :wink:

BUT, that does not mean that I do not have any minis, In fact I have several hundred metallic minis and some plastic ones too. It happened that I HAD to accept many of them as part of a large lot I won a year or so ago. (Shipping cost was rediculous too, and almost not worth what I was after in the other portions of that lot)

The rest of the many minis that I have were obtained through other lots. I had planned on selling them on E-Bay........ eventually...... but as you all know, my selling instances are at the least uncommon, and quite possibly rare. And when I do, it seems that I get far less than most of those here. :? I have yet to figure that one out...... :roll:

So, anyone interested in several hundred minis, some few being plastic, most metal???


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:07 pm 
 

Not sure if this one has been pointed out yet. If it has sorry...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 87931&rd=1


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:28 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:Not sure if this one has been pointed out yet. If it has sorry...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 87931&rd=1

Mostly in the context of trying to disbelieve the current price given the condition (trimmed scans)... *g*. sorry!

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:35 am 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 30927&rd=1


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:20 am 
 

Nothing rare it seems (other than the hex pad....missed that one) but a good bit of well taken care of older modules:

eBay listings


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 15 of 100123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 9899100