Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 14 of 100123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 9899100
Author


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:29 am 
 

Battle for the Ancient Robot (James Ward)
cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... 1&rd=1
No idea what this is, never seen one before.  Looks interesting though.

 YIM  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5611
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:00 pm 
 

I've seen that one before, it's one of those latter-versions of the Endless Quest books.


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:28 pm 
 

grodog wrote:I've seen that one before, it's one of those latter-versions of the Endless Quest books.


Not Endless Quest, it's from the 1on1 series. This is different. The 1on1 series has two gamebooks inside a slipcase, so that two players can take different sides. The '88 EQ series is just a single paperback for a single player.

More details on this excellent website:

1on1 series 1 on 1 Adventure Gamebooks

EQ Endless Quest


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:01 pm 
 

H1 shrinked:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... RK:MEWA:IT

Anbody want to take a guess at who is already bidding on that one? :roll:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:46 pm 
 

German Gruft des Grauens unsigned from the vault of Uwe Siebel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

This is believed to be truly ultra-rare. The previous copy went into the hands of a very serious collector.  :wink: (not me)


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 563
Joined: Aug 08, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 05, 2020
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:29 pm 
 

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3&rd=1

Battle of the Five Armies, box set. Missing 4 out of the 160ish counters, but looks in VGC apart from that. Still at a bargain price, 1 day to go.

Regards

Mike

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5625
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:57 pm 
 

What is it, Ralf? Is there a pic anywhere?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 905
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 09, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:02 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:What is it, Ralf? Is there a pic anywhere?


It's the German version of Tomb of Horrors. It was released in 1999 for the Fantasy-Spiel-Fest convention. There were 1,000 copies, numbered and signed by Gary Gygax. Here is an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWN:IT

However, the unsigned version is much rarer. It is said there were only 30 or so of them. I don't have one, however.


- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)



  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:03 pm 
 

Hebrew X1:

cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... 5&rd=1

 YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5625
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:51 pm 
 

I've seen that Tomb before. Mike Kuo had one.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5611
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:05 pm 
 

Ralf Toth wrote:
grodog wrote:I've seen that one before, it's one of those latter-versions of the Endless Quest books.


Not Endless Quest, it's from the 1on1 series. This is different. The 1on1 series has two gamebooks inside a slipcase, so that two players can take different sides. The '88 EQ series is just a single paperback for a single player.

More details on this excellent website:

1on1 series 1 on 1 Adventure Gamebooks

EQ Endless Quest


Thanks for the correction and info Ralf :D


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5611
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:07 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:I've seen that Tomb before. Mike Kuo had one.


Speaking of Mike, who ended up buying his stuff?  I ask because I recently contacted him to see about buying my Mercury Games pre-pub back (I traded it to him as part of a lot for his Warriors of Mars)....


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:23 am 
 

rod of 7 parts box set mint SW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

Ravenloft Forbidden Lore Boxed Set SW


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

bunch of other stuff under $1

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5625
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:55 am 
 

groman, you mean Lair of the Spider Mother?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 529
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 08, 2021
Location: Lille, France.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:37 am 
 

Brytag17 wrote:Just one last post to those of you who have bid on my auctions and frequent this site, I have placed new pictures and details on ALL of my auctions and ALL of my items, and this should address any concerns and eliminate any doubts you may have after reading some of the posts here, and I invite you to continue bidding if you wish. However, no more bids will be accepted from "Ralf Toth," or "Deadlord36." Any bids from them will be cancelled.

I have more items that I will be putting up for bid soon, however I have decided to wait until after I have received feedback for some of my auctions that are up presently before listing any new ones. I apologize for the delay, but will be sending out the items to the winners of my current auctions very quickly. I will also consider relisting The Ghost Tower of Inverness in the future as well.


Well, I won a bid from Brytag17 and I will be able to give him a feedback and perhaps a conclusion to that debate. Let the modules the time to arrive in Europe...

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6207
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 25, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:43 am 
 

youffie404 wrote:
Brytag17 wrote:Just one last post to those of you who have bid on my auctions and frequent this site, I have placed new pictures and details on ALL of my auctions and ALL of my items, and this should address any concerns and eliminate any doubts you may have after reading some of the posts here, and I invite you to continue bidding if you wish. However, no more bids will be accepted from "Ralf Toth," or "Deadlord36." Any bids from them will be cancelled.

I have more items that I will be putting up for bid soon, however I have decided to wait until after I have received feedback for some of my auctions that are up presently before listing any new ones. I apologize for the delay, but will be sending out the items to the winners of my current auctions very quickly. I will also consider relisting The Ghost Tower of Inverness in the future as well.


Well, I won a bid from Brytag17 and I will be able to give him a feedback and perhaps a conclusion to that debate. Let the modules the time to arrive in Europe...


You mean you paid him some money? 8O
Or are you another of his shill accounts? :evil:


This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1709
Joined: Feb 04, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 23, 2016
Location: Chandler, AZ

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:49 am 
 

No, youffie is a legitimate customer.  A real good guy. . . I hope everything works out in his transaction.


"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6207
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 25, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:51 am 
 

beyondthebreach wrote:No, youffie is a legitimate customer. A real good guy. . . I hope everything works out in his transaction.

Wow! So do I... I hope he has a means of getting his money back if not.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 529
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 08, 2021
Location: Lille, France.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:28 am 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
beyondthebreach wrote:No, youffie is a legitimate customer. A real good guy. . . I hope everything works out in his transaction.

Wow! So do I... I hope he has a means of getting his money back if not.


Hi (thanks to Beyondthebreach to introduce me like that :oops: ) !
When I saw that person was no longer registred by ebay, I contact another guy that bought hardbound books. We stay in touch, he should get them quite a long time before the arrived here. I paid by paypal. I have contact the seller by email and he answered very quickly and assure the items will soon be send. I will give you the conclusion of that story... as we say here : quand le vin est tiré il faut le boire...
Well i have to open my old english books to verify the way to conjugate verbs, sorry. My Intelligence roll was not enough to learn more than one language.

  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5611
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Feb 23, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:32 am 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:groman, you mean Lair of the Spider Mother?


That's the one Frank.


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 14 of 100123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 9899100