Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 71 of 100123 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 9899100
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:55 am 
 

muaddib5 wrote:DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS MONSTER MANUAL TRUE 1ST ULTRA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 94208&rd=1

6 days with an opening bid of $9.99 (and a reserve).


Muaddib5: this is an "interesting item on ebay" not because of what it is, but who it is and how many times the item has been on ebay. read back through the thread and you will see!

Al



  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:00 am 
 

I understand that this is not the case but...

... in Italy libelling someone through press (and internet sites are considered to be press) would get a steep fine and up to six years of jail.

And this would happen PER violation (six people = 36 years of jail maximum sentence).


"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

 YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:16 am 
 

Hehe, here's what the beonhead sent me after I answered his unsolicited e-mail:

see you there dumb shit. do you know how fckn stupid you asholes are? look at all the stupid sht you have been doing the last 9 months. You retard. Id love to see you take it to court. You still dont know what I did do you dip sht. wake up, I just proved you were stalking me idiot! rrrrrrr, you're so tuff. wwwoooowww, idiots. its just Ebay. God, you think you scare me? You threaten to kill me aswhip. And me stating harassment is wrong? good luck dick wips. You don't have a pot to piss in. A judge will look at Emails and time lines and convict YOU. dip sht. YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS! FCK, GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your just pissed because I got you. So shut the fck up. Go buy some D&D stuff. Dork.


Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
The best part is, I know he'll read this.
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 130
Joined: Oct 06, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 11, 2012
Location: Liestal, Switzerland

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:32 pm 
 

*speechless*

I wouldn't even know what to reply to such an email.....


Volunteering translator slave and PR pimp for the German speaking part ofOld Europe (tm)
http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7960
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 30, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:41 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hehe, here's what the beonhead sent me after I answered his unsolicited e-mail:

see you there dumb shit. do you know how fckn stupid you asholes are? look at all the stupid sht you have been doing the last 9 months. You retard. Id love to see you take it to court. You still dont know what I did do you dip sht. wake up, I just proved you were stalking me idiot! rrrrrrr, you're so tuff. wwwoooowww, idiots. its just Ebay. God, you think you scare me? You threaten to kill me aswhip. And me stating harassment is wrong? good luck dick wips. You don't have a pot to piss in. A judge will look at Emails and time lines and convict YOU. dip sht. YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS! FCK, GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your just pissed because I got you. So shut the fck up. Go buy some D&D stuff. Dork.


Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
The best part is, I know he'll read this.
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.


Maxwell's evil twin?  Or in Max's case, "just as evil" twin?

What a moron. Does he not know how to spell "Fuck", or is that his lameoid attempt to avoid using profanity so he can claim he never swore at you when it goes to court?  Maybe he doesn't know what the word means, since the action is something he's never participated in....

Mike B.

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:45 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hehe, here's what the beonhead sent me after I answered his unsolicited e-mail:

see you there dumb shit. do you know how fckn stupid you asholes are? look at all the stupid sht you have been doing the last 9 months. You retard. Id love to see you take it to court. You still dont know what I did do you dip sht. wake up, I just proved you were stalking me idiot! rrrrrrr, you're so tuff. wwwoooowww, idiots. its just Ebay. God, you think you scare me? You threaten to kill me aswhip. And me stating harassment is wrong? good luck dick wips. You don't have a pot to piss in. A judge will look at Emails and time lines and convict YOU. dip sht. YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS! FCK, GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your just pissed because I got you. So shut the fck up. Go buy some D&D stuff. Dork.


Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
The best part is, I know he'll read this.
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.


I'll eat my own fried feces if that c*cksmoker ever gets a judge to look at anything.  Can you imagine how long it would take just to write/edit/parse the deposition for a subnormal like that?  Sounds like kreep needs to get out of the trailer park more and stop watching so much Judge Judy...

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:45 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
The best part is, I know he'll read this.
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.


Single digit?

Yep, the middle finger.

Well no - he might actually LIKE it.

What a dork.

I'd suggest to let the a**hole in question talk like this to your lawyer :twisted: , and let's get back to more interesting things - like it should given the subject of this thread.

Franz


"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

 YIM  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: May 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:36 pm 
 

rosenkav wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
The best part is, I know he'll read this.
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.


Single digit?

Yep, the middle finger.

Well no - he might actually LIKE it.

What a dork.

I'd suggest to let the a**hole in question talk like this to your lawyer :twisted: , and let's get back to more interesting things - like it should given the subject of this thread.

Franz


I agree....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 48365&rd=1

Not that this is an interesting item or anything.  Just expensive.  Damn Planescape...  :D

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:27 pm 
 

Nice OCE box for sale, $12.00 bin (box only!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39890&rd=1

D&D 30th Anniv. promotional items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 53029&rd=1

  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:43 pm 
 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Nice OCE box for sale, $12.00 bin (box only!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39890&rd=1

Thats got to be a great price if you haven't got the box.  Should easily add far more than $12 to the value of your OCE.  Tempted myself on the off chance that I might pick up the booklets.

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:53 pm 
 

johnhuck wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:Nice OCE box for sale, $12.00 bin (box only!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39890&rd=1

Thats got to be a great price if you haven't got the box. Should easily add far more than $12 to the value of your OCE. Tempted myself on the off chance that I might pick up the booklets.


I was thinking the same...in fact, I don't know why I haven't gone for it!  Look at it!

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:56 pm 
 

*mutters darkly*

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:57 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Sorry guys.

8)


"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

 YIM  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:58 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:*mutters darkly*


Sorry David. I know you were looking one.   Maybe you and Rosenkev can work out an arrangement. :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:59 pm 
 


*looks around to see whether I can find a nice supplement to swap you*

:P

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:01 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
harami2000 wrote:*mutters darkly*


Sorry David. I know you were looking one.  Maybe you and Rosenkev can work out an arrangement. :wink:

*lol*. Hey, you too! Quit mind reading.... :D

s'OK ;)


Nice condition non-OCE white box would've been a gnashing of teeth, however!

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:02 pm 
 

In fact I have three 5th edition boxless booklets but... I still need lots of supplements and things.

Well, I'm fair game for quite everything in this field  :lol:


"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

 YIM  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:06 pm 
 

rosenkav wrote:In fact I have three 5th edition boxless booklets but... I still need lots of supplements and things.

Well, I'm fair game for quite everything in this field :lol:

Heh, heh... Is no problem, Franz. You did well to pounce, in time.
I'm sure your books will look a lot better in an OCE box than no box at all! :D

(I hope the customs people do not x-ray your package then open it to try to figure out what it is you're hiding! :P)


*fingers crossed* you can find some OCE books in a non-OCE box to complete the shuffle!

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 28, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 28, 2017
Location: Turin, Italy

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:24 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:Heh, heh... Is no problem, Franz. You did well to pounce, in time.
I'm sure your books will look a lot better in an OCE box than no box at all! :D

(I hope the customs people do not x-ray your package then open it to try to figure out what it is you're hiding! :P)


*fingers crossed* you can find some OCE books in a non-OCE box to complete the shuffle!


That would be great!

Right now my two copies are all nesting inside my other fifth-print with the supplements I possess - which isn't bad, as the box is somewhat bent in, and the volume of the stuff inside helps straightening it up again.  :wink:


"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

 YIM  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:20 pm 
 

Nice lot of 2nd edition stuff.  Noteworthy for the price that it is currently at right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 27428&rd=1

There is a lot of stuff there but still.:?

*<considers placing this in the silliest auction of the year thread>*


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 71 of 100123 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 9899100