Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 78 of 111123 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:55 am 

muaddib5 wrote:DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS MONSTER MANUAL TRUE 1ST ULTRA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 94208&rd=1

6 days with an opening bid of $9.99 (and a reserve).

Muaddib5: this is an "interesting item on ebay" not because of what it is, but who it is and how many times the item has been on ebay. read back through the thread and you will see!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:00 am 

I understand that this is not the case but...

... in Italy libelling someone through press (and internet sites are considered to be press) would get a steep fine and up to six years of jail.

And this would happen PER violation (six people = 36 years of jail maximum sentence).

"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:16 am 

Hehe, here's what the beonhead sent me after I answered his unsolicited e-mail:

see you there dumb shit. do you know how fckn stupid you asholes are? look at all the stupid sht you have been doing the last 9 months. You retard. Id love to see you take it to court. You still dont know what I did do you dip sht. wake up, I just proved you were stalking me idiot! rrrrrrr, you're so tuff. wwwoooowww, idiots. its just Ebay. God, you think you scare me? You threaten to kill me aswhip. And me stating harassment is wrong? good luck dick wips. You don't have a pot to piss in. A judge will look at Emails and time lines and convict YOU. dip sht. YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS! FCK, GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your just pissed because I got you. So shut the fck up. Go buy some D&D stuff. Dork.

Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
The best part is, I know he'll read this.
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:32 pm 

*speechless*

I wouldn't even know what to reply to such an email.....

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:41 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hehe, here's what the beonhead sent me after I answered his unsolicited e-mail:

see you there dumb shit. do you know how fckn stupid you asholes are? look at all the stupid sht you have been doing the last 9 months. You retard. Id love to see you take it to court. You still dont know what I did do you dip sht. wake up, I just proved you were stalking me idiot! rrrrrrr, you're so tuff. wwwoooowww, idiots. its just Ebay. God, you think you scare me? You threaten to kill me aswhip. And me stating harassment is wrong? good luck dick wips. You don't have a pot to piss in. A judge will look at Emails and time lines and convict YOU. dip sht. YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS! FCK, GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your just pissed because I got you. So shut the fck up. Go buy some D&D stuff. Dork.

Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!
I put a call in to the lawyer, he is supposed to get back to me by end of day today.

Maxwell's evil twin?  Or in Max's case, "just as evil" twin?

What a moron. Does he not know how to spell "Fuck", or is that his lameoid attempt to avoid using profanity so he can claim he never swore at you when it goes to court?  Maybe he doesn't know what the word means, since the action is something he's never participated in....

Mike B.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:45 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hehe, here's what the beonhead sent me after I answered his unsolicited e-mail:

I'll eat my own fried feces if that c*cksmoker ever gets a judge to look at anything.  Can you imagine how long it would take just to write/edit/parse the deposition for a subnormal like that?  Sounds like kreep needs to get out of the trailer park more and stop watching so much Judge Judy...

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:45 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!

Single digit?

Yep, the middle finger.

Well no - he might actually LIKE it.

What a dork.

I'd suggest to let the a**hole in question talk like this to your lawyer :twisted: , and let's get back to more interesting things - like it should given the subject of this thread.

Franz

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:36 pm 

rosenkav wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Holy Christ, this guy's IQ has GOT to be in the single digit range. His English is worse than Maxine's!

Single digit?

Yep, the middle finger.

Well no - he might actually LIKE it.

What a dork.

I'd suggest to let the a**hole in question talk like this to your lawyer :twisted: , and let's get back to more interesting things - like it should given the subject of this thread.

Franz

I agree....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 48365&rd=1

Not that this is an interesting item or anything.  Just expensive.  Damn Planescape...  :D

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:27 pm 

Nice OCE box for sale, $12.00 bin (box only!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39890&rd=1

D&D 30th Anniv. promotional items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 53029&rd=1

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:43 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Nice OCE box for sale, $12.00 bin (box only!):

Thats got to be a great price if you haven't got the box.  Should easily add far more than $12 to the value of your OCE.  Tempted myself on the off chance that I might pick up the booklets.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:53 pm 

johnhuck wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:Nice OCE box for sale, $12.00 bin (box only!):

Thats got to be a great price if you haven't got the box. Should easily add far more than $12 to the value of your OCE. Tempted myself on the off chance that I might pick up the booklets.

I was thinking the same...in fact, I don't know why I haven't gone for it!  Look at it!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:56 pm 

*mutters darkly*

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:57 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Sorry guys.

8)

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:58 pm 

harami2000 wrote:*mutters darkly*

Sorry David. I know you were looking one.   Maybe you and Rosenkev can work out an arrangement. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:59 pm 

*looks around to see whether I can find a nice supplement to swap you*

:P

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:01 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
harami2000 wrote:*mutters darkly*

Sorry David. I know you were looking one.  Maybe you and Rosenkev can work out an arrangement. :wink:

*lol*. Hey, you too! Quit mind reading.... :D

s'OK ;)

Nice condition non-OCE white box would've been a gnashing of teeth, however!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:02 pm 

In fact I have three 5th edition boxless booklets but... I still need lots of supplements and things.

Well, I'm fair game for quite everything in this field  :lol:

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:06 pm 

rosenkav wrote:In fact I have three 5th edition boxless booklets but... I still need lots of supplements and things.

Well, I'm fair game for quite everything in this field :lol:

Heh, heh... Is no problem, Franz. You did well to pounce, in time.
I'm sure your books will look a lot better in an OCE box than no box at all! :D

(I hope the customs people do not x-ray your package then open it to try to figure out what it is you're hiding! :P)

*fingers crossed* you can find some OCE books in a non-OCE box to complete the shuffle!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 78 of 111123 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 109110111