Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 77 of 111123 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:32 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I have saved the screen 2 different ways and I also took some very nice and clear digital photos of all 9 auctions. I think we are set. :wink:

Brian, I've got a very sharp, three-page PDF of the auction just sitting here if you need it. It's nice and sharp, with perfect margins, etc. Just let me know, and I'll e-mail it to you.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:35 pm 

harami2000 wrote:You might as well try the "Encouraging Illegal Activity" route, too, Brian! :)
Encouraging illegal activity
, even if you can't add any text, there.

"SO PLEASE HELP SUPPORT AND PROTECT GOOD EBAY MEMBERS BY EMAILING EBAY ABOUT THESE MEMBERS AND MEMBERS ALIKE"

Sure looks like encouraging other people to commit libel, IMO.

[ed.] have PM'd Frank and Al, pointing to the subthread here Interesting Items Formerly on eBay • Page 69 • Collecting General •  The Acaeum

Done, Good suggestion.  I don't know if you noticed it yet, but he is still listing more auctions with his libelous description in it.  I guess my email didnt discorage him. 8O   Oh well, it really sucks to be him. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:37 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:
bclarkie wrote:I have saved the screen 2 different ways and I also took some very nice and clear digital photos of all 9 auctions. I think we are set. :wink:

Brian, I've got a very sharp, three-page PDF of the auction just sitting here if you need it. It's nice and sharp, with perfect margins, etc. Just let me know, and I'll e-mail it to you.

Yes please do. :)  I am already quickly building a file. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:54 pm 

*files screenshot for posterity (n.b. libellous accusations not mine)*

(please don't click on any of the links by mistake! :oops: ;))

btw. keep an eye on the view counts, to see how many people have viewed those pages.
I've gotta get some sleep, now! G'night :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:05 pm 

I'll call tomorrow and see about getting the libel suit started.
I never cease to be amazed at how frigging stupid some people can be. It's good to know we got to him, though!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:11 pm 

I e-mailed eBay for his information. If I don't receive it within 2 days, and the listings are not removed, they'll be added to the suit.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:12 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:I e-mailed eBay for his information. If I don't receive it within 2 days, and the listings are not removed, they'll be added to the suit.

The worst part about it is, that I have been emailing back and forth with after I saw his auction listing and he still absolutely believes what he is doing is okay. Here is his most recent email to me:
Common, you know you guys target people who out bid you. I have it in print you guys crying about it. And not just me. Ive read alot of your postings. and printed them up. hugh_gee_rection is one of you. I have a time line and emails. And I have many other people then just jonb. He's just one example. I never did anything to any of you. I have ALL the Emails from fat frank asking my reserve price, way back when, to now. Showing a very long time line of harassment. And just to let you know, I know what I'm doing.
All of this over some stupid D&D stuff.

Unreal. :roll:
BTW Frank, I already have a pretty fair size folder saved on my hard drive of pictures and email that have been sent back and forth between us.  Let me know if you need a copy of anything.

Brian

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:19 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
keepontheborderlands wrote:I never did anything to any of you.

Erm, was that aside from the abusive and other unsolicited messages, following on from 100% legal bids?

oh, apologies for the slight horizontal scrollbar on the screen, now...
zzz... ;)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:23 pm 

Oh look, the listings have now been revised.  I am really glad I decided to take some pictures. :)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:44 pm 

What an ass, aside from being a third-rate detective.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:49 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:What an ass, aside from being a third-rate detective.

Well, now he is an ass and a third rate detective with some serious legal problems.  Because of his auction listing, I now also think that he was the one of the 2 posters back in February when the sh*t hit the fan with Zabe73/paradert4/marladawn/nancyg/niccolofriedrich thing went down.  It would explain his knowledge of the Zabe73 shilling suspension.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:07 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:What an ass, aside from being a third-rate detective.

Well, now he is an ass and a third rate detective with some serious legal problems. Because of his auction listing, I now also think that he was the one of the 2 posters back in February when the sh*t hit the fan with Zabe73/paradert4/marladawn/nancyg/niccolofriedrich thing went down. It would explain his knowledge of the Zabe73 shilling suspension.

Good point.  I have a feeling kreepontheborderlands is about to get hit hard.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:20 am 

bclarkie wrote:
bbarsh wrote:Ok, I know I have out of the loop, but who in the hell is this guy??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 94208&rd=1

Well, 2 things. First off it is Aneoths 1st print Monster Manual for the 3rd time. :roll: We busted this guy a few months ago for shilling and got him suspended. I could go on for anohter hour about this guy, but I will spare you. I am however going to not going to spare EBay and will be promptly be reposrting him for having his lying accusation in his auction. :) Hey Kev, since I know you are reading this. BYE BYE AGAIN. :wink:

==========================
Edit--- This guy is so F*cking stupid he just outed jonb7839. I know we all already know that he is the previous ETC/TGE, but he just openely listed it in his auctions. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Kevin for the concrete evidence that we needed. :wink:

Hey, why buy Creep on the Borderlands copy, when I have another Aneoth 1st print MM up right now, in better shape????? 8)  Ok, I'm shilling my own auctions.  But if it weren't for the errata sheet taped to the front page, it would be nice...still a much nicer copy than the one Creep has....

Carry on bashing the shiller...

Mike B.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:31 am 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Well, now he is an ass and a third rate detective with some serious legal problems. Because of his auction listing, I now also think that he was the one of the 2 posters back in February when the sh*t hit the fan with Zabe73/paradert4/marladawn/nancyg/niccolofriedrich thing went down. It would explain his knowledge of the Zabe73 shilling suspension.

Good point. I have a feeling kreepontheborderlands is about to get hit hard.

BTW, this move had moved CreepontheBorderlands WAAAAY up the charts in the early running of 2005 listing of worst seller of the year...now he's giving Jonb a run for the gold medal and he may leave him in the dust, at least until Jon disappears again.
  You know, this mental defective moron would be a hoot if it wasn't so sad, since makiing fun of short bus riders has become non-politically correct I wont' say too much except that I hope you guys use his nads for tetherballs.  I only wish my name had someone made it into his incredibly libelous description since I would enjoy financing my vacation to South Padre this year. I mean, you don't have to have any more basic knowledge of the legal profession than watching 10 year old reruns of L.A. Law and catching a few Judge Judy episodes to realize this was a monumentally idiotic idea on Creep's part.  Sic em guys!

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:03 am 

well!  8O

i just got up out of bed and it took me 15 minutes to figure out what david was on about :)

i was looking at his auctions and thinking "well um nothing wrong there" til i saw the pic later on in this thread!

well ya know what? i aint feckin done anything at all!!!

bar for one e-mail that this guy sent me some time ago accusing me of something (i paid it that little attention, i cant even remember what it was about), and a reply i did to him with regards to that e-mail, i have had no contact with him at all!!!  :evil: and that goes for auctions and everything.

the only reason i know him is that he outbid me on an auction once and thats it.

*shakes head, walks off to go finish his breakfast, wondering about the mental state of certain ppl, well no, in this instance, one person in particular*

Al

ps. i am going to mail him seperately to this. if you see his auctions change again and imply anything to do with me, can someone e-mail me with that information please? i DO work for a law firm. he's caught me in a good mood right now and he's changed his auction. IF e-bay contact me accusing me of ANYTHING in relation to that muppet, or you see him doing anything relating to me ONE MORE TIME, i will get someone in work to look into the matter, and believe me, the person i have in mind, is bloody good at what she does. if you are reading this *whatever your name is*, believe me, THAT is NOT a threat, its just pure fact.  :evil:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:13 am 

thanks for the note about this david.

i have sent the guy a msg, which basically says this:

"hi there. someone has just reported some info to me in relation to your listing BEFORE you revised it and i now have a un-revised copy too. i dont know why you have a problem with me. bar for you outbidiing me once, i have no issues with you at all. i dont know you, i have nothing to do with you and i dont want to either. if i think you are out of order, i will say so. i have every right to do so and will do. if you imply anything about me again, i will take all nevessary action against you for libel AND slander - i DO work for a law firm and will ensure that something IS done about it. you have no right to accuse me of anything when i havent DONE anything. get your facts right before you accuse ppl chummer. regards, Alan"

the thing that gets me about all this is the fact that i have NOT done anything and am still a little confused as to how he has roped me into all this?

well i stick to my word. IF ebay contact me and accuse me of even moving a whisker in regards to all this, then thats it, i WILL take the matter further.

i've seen some pretty damn low & stupid things in my lifetime - but i tell you, this is definately top 5 material.   :?

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:36 am 

Why in the world would he think I was beeatchicide anyways?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:14 am 

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS MONSTER MANUAL TRUE 1ST ULTRA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 94208&rd=1

6 days with an opening bid of $9.99 (and a reserve).

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 77 of 111123 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 109110111