Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 11112, 3 ... 109110111
Author

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:42 pm 

Use this sticky thread to post interesting auction items that may have escaped the notice of other collectors.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:04 am 

Players Association News anyone?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MESE:IT Issue 5
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MESE:IT Issue 6
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MESE:IT Issue 7
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MESE:IT Issue 12

And Players Association Broadsheet Issue 1
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MESE:IT

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:14 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Players Association News anyone?...

*kick*

(I s'pose you could post those here if you had £1 BINs on each, as otherwise they might escape our notice before being sold...) 8)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:25 am 

This guy is still saying his reserve in $300 and at $290 the reserve id met.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MEBI:IT

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:30 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:This guy is still saying his reserve in $300 and at $290 the reserve id met.

You really weren't reading the old thread, were you, Ian? ;)

Three days ago on page 93; and every page thereafter, I think.
Interesting Items Previously on eBay

OK, I think we've noticed that one, now. Let the buyer pay his non-reserve reserve and move along.
Not expecting any response from eBay in a hurry, but ya never know...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:44 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:This guy is still saying his reserve in $300 and at $290 the reserve id met.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about his rerserve price anymore, as just looking at it now,  I noticed that this may already be very well taken care of :twisted:  :lol: .  I definitely feel someone is going to be dealing out pain in the very near future.....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:49 am 

bclarkie wrote:

Oh, I wouldn't worry about his rerserve price anymore, as just looking at it now, I noticed that this may already be very well taken care of :twisted: :lol: . I definitely feel someone is going to be dealing out pain in the very near future.....

So, do you think wackaman333's bid is $333?

Maybe Cougar will push it higher.  Now that would be funny.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:59 am 

johnhuck wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Oh, I wouldn't worry about his rerserve price anymore, as just looking at it now, I noticed that this may already be very well taken care of :twisted: :lol: . I definitely feel someone is going to be dealing out pain in the very near future.....

So, do you think wackaman333's bid is $333?

Maybe Cougar will push it higher. Now that would be funny.

It may very well be, but if my suspicions are right, I can guarentee that Mr.Wackaman will win that auction no matter what the bid is  :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:00 am 

Anyone know where this is from? I am leading towards something out of a box set I have never seen opened or something like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:26 am 

BTW, on this auction:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... 5954778799

That was me :wink: asking about the buy it now. In his original response to me he stated that he did not have a BIN, and he also replied so you could not see his answer on EBay. Interestingly enough though, later on last evening, he actually replied to original question a SECOND time. It was in that response he does not mention a BIN option at all. It seems now I guess, that he has decided to add a BIN, and now you can also see the second reply to my original question on EBay. Here is the text from his original response to me:

The picture is a swords man witha broad sword and shield and a viking like helmet. there is no price on the front cover. the punture holes are near the edge of the outer cover(not the spine) I have no buy it now option (sorry)
I hope that answered your questions and concerns if all goes well i'll have a camera soon and be able to put a picture up before auction ends
Thanks Gary

The reason I even asked about it, because if you look at his desription(or lack there of), and knowing it was a stretch, I thought because he said it was from 1973(okay a very long stretch), that it might have been from an original pre-pub set. Obviously now its not, but oh well, I figured it was worth a shot.  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:48 am 

Marlith wrote:Anyone know where this is from? I am leading towards something out of a box set I have never seen opened or something like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

I am pretty sure after checking it out, that this is from the Priest's Player Pack produced in 1994.  It came with other things, all in a hard plastic carrying case. Kinda cheesie.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:12 am 

bclarkie wrote:BTW, on this auction:

That was me :wink: asking about the buy it now. In his original response to me he stated that he did not have a BIN, and he also replied so you could not see his answer on EBay. Interestingly enough though, later on last evening, he actually replied to original question a SECOND time. It was in that response he does not mention a BIN option at all. It seems now I guess, that he has decided to add a BIN, and now you can also see the second reply to my original question on EBay. Here is the text from his original response to me:

The picture is a swords man witha broad sword and shield and a viking like helmet. there is no price on the front cover. the punture holes are near the edge of the outer cover(not the spine) I have no buy it now option (sorry)
I hope that answered your questions and concerns if all goes well i'll have a camera soon and be able to put a picture up before auction ends
Thanks Gary

The reason I even asked about it, because if you look at his desription(or lack there of), and knowing it was a stretch, I thought because he said it was from 1973(okay a very long stretch), that it might have been from an original pre-pub set. Obviously now its not, but oh well, I figured it was worth a shot. :)

You saw that one too, eh.  :)  I have a strict "no picture, no bid" rule that I'm trying to follow now, but I was hoping someone would ask about this one.

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:26 am 

deimos3428 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:BTW, on this auction:

The reason I even asked about it, because if you look at his desription(or lack there of), and knowing it was a stretch, I thought because he said it was from 1973(okay a very long stretch), that it might have been from an original pre-pub set. Obviously now its not, but oh well, I figured it was worth a shot. :)

You saw that one too, eh. :) I have a strict "no picture, no bid" rule that I'm trying to follow now, but I was hoping someone would ask about this one.

Yeah, I figured it was worth a shot.  Never hurts to try..... :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:11 pm 

Dragon/SR archive CDs; not yet gone stratospheric (and would usually have done so by now).
Some of the usual bidding names appear to be missing, anyhow.
$46 with 3 hours to go;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5953729689

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:01 pm 

(Added, now it appears Allan isn't counter-bidding ;))

Outdoor Geomorphs (missing one sheet) + other stuff; $21 with 5 hours to go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5953770250

(seller couldn't be bothered to reply about shipping outwith U.S. *shrugs*)

===

p.s. That second ATWM III I mentioned is still at $2.50 (3 hours to go). Burnie's is now over $20...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5953750901

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:39 pm 

Congrats to mbassoc2003, Nice win:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... RK:MEDW:IT

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:37 pm 

Here is some cool stuff:

Has a High BIN and a reserve, but it might be worthwhile:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 2&rd=1

This guy seems to havea ton of nice stuff, but he doesn't fool around with those low opening bids  :evil: :

eBay listings

And here is a OCE plus all supplements from a newbie:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 1&rd=1

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:44 am 

Mixed bundle with 1st MM (not the best copy) and possible 1st DMG;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5955544734
Just opened at $5 with 6 1/2 days to go

(The description for the blue Basic book is a bit misleading *g*, but you might wish to re-check the condition of the other two books, if interested...).

Next
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 11112, 3 ... 109110111