Research Help: Monster Manual
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:35 am 

Howdy All,

Take a look at my new chronology for the MM.

If any one has an MM that does not meet the descriptions please email me at [email protected].

Specifically, but not exclusively, a 4th print with white flyleaf and endpapers or a 5th print with red ones. The catalog is an important feature as there may be a "lost" printing between the 3rd+ and 4th, a 4th minus. One that incoporates the MM the errata for the vampire entry. In the seventh paragraph describing how a vampire may be slain, the third sentence reads, "The vampire loses one-third of its hit points per round of immersion." The word, "turn" was corrected to "round" in the 4th Print of the MM.

If you have a copy with the text corrected to "round" (pg. 99, paragraph 7, sentence 3) and the catalog shows prices for items, please email me. You may have a "lost" 4th- print.

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:19 pm 

Howdy All,

Two responses so far and we may have found a 4th+. C'mon folks somone has to have one of these:

One that incoporates the MM the errata for the vampire entry on page 99. In the seventh paragraph describing how a vampire may be slain, the third sentence reads, "The vampire loses one-third of its hit points per round of immersion." The word, "turn" was corrected to "round" in the 4th Print of the MM.

If you have a copy with the text corrected to "round" (pg. 99, paragraph 7, sentence 3) and the catalog shows prices for items, please email me. You may have a "lost" 4th- print.

Many thanks!

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.