The Ultimate Poll
Poll: Giving the Choice would you purchase

Poll ended at Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:35 pm
A) A Very Good copy of that Juicy Rare Item from a reputable seller who packages securely and promptly 48%       48%  [ 11 ]
B) A Mint copy of the same Rare from a less reputable WOTC monkey, shipped packed with peanut shells and reeking of Freon 9%       9%  [ 2 ]
C) I really don't give a shit cos my Dick is bigger than Maxwell's anyway 43%       43%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 23

Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:42 pm 

maxwell wrote:Well I am doing lots of selling. Seems ebay is still functional even with my listings up. Why jagd, did you think I was that powerful to shut ebay down? Silly rabbit.

Or is it possible that you are jealous of my auctions? A little mad you don't have enough stuff to be able to dump what I have so far? If you are interested you can send me a PM and I will sell only to you. No need to whine. I am an equal opportunity type of guy. You can have some too.

Deadlord is right. I will give a refund if your unhappy and I WILL send it to you. :D

Sounding a little whiny to me. Did I attack you jagd or did you just decide to get on the I hate maxie-maxine-maxipad-maxarama-maxidicus-maxacellophane-whatever bandwagon? Putz! 8)

.....wading into the fray.....

I am not on anybody's "side" in this, but this argument is getting quite tired. I wish we could all just move on to something more interesting, because this is just getting worse by the day and its getting boring  :roll:  . I have a fair size collection by most standards, but in all honesty, I can guarentee that I probably don't have a fifth of what quite a few people on this site(e.g invinceableoverlord/pics to prove that fact). A couple of observations I wanted to make about this is: 1) I thought part of having a "collection" was the KEEPING it part, thus its part of your COLLECTION. 2) Max, you have a lot of stuff and some awesome stuff, but with all due respect, I think that if you sum up all the auctions that you have listed so far on Ebay, I think with your latest auctions you may have just hit the quarter point of all the items in my collection. With that though the real question is who cares? Nobody.  Everyone on this board I figure is somewhere between the ages of 25 and 45, basically meaning is that we are supposed to all be adults. The fact of the matter is that this is just a huge pissing contest that nobody is going to win one way or the other no matter what gets said. So please lets ALL just drop this stupid shit and move on to something more productive and interesting... :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:42 pm 

Now that is funny. My collection is non-existent because I don't sell. So I gather I have to sell a lot of items to have a large collection? Tell you what, Laxwell, I will make a quick .avi file of my den if you like, and you can see what I have. Or I can e-mail you the list. Whichever you prefer, kiddo.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:19 pm 

Well dudlord- send me a few pics then to shut me up. Kidderoo :D

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:24 pm 

Wading in the fray for no good reason at all...

My collection is absolutely tiny, no doubt about it.  (I have other ways of compensating for the loss ;) )  But it's special because it's mine, and also because nearly everything in it is "worth" in the sense of $$$ more than what I paid.  I'm cheap, and proud of it.  I'm an incredible collector cuz I know how and when to walk away.  And I've got a Tsojconth, so nyah nyah.  8)

The above sentence was intended for satirical purposes only.

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:25 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:Wading in the fray for no good reason at all...

My collection is absolutely tiny, no doubt about it. (I have other ways of compensating for the loss ;) ) But it's special because it's mine, and also because nearly everything in it is "worth" in the sense of $$$ more than what I paid. I'm cheap, and proud of it. I'm an incredible collector cuz I know how and when to walk away. And I've got a Tsojconth, so nyah nyah. 8)

The above sentence was intended for satirical purposes only.

Well I am offended.... :wink: j/k

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:58 pm 

maxwell wrote:Well dudlord- send me a few pics then to shut me up. Kidderoo :D

Hey DL, Can you post'em on here. I'd love to have a look into Deadlord36's lair.... :D :D :D :D :D
Then again maybe it should be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:08 pm 

I had a zippy comment in mind, but I deleted it, because the target just isn't worth the energy.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:52 pm 

I would love to see it Deadlord36. Really. I hope it is as cool as invincible overlords was. Thats a cool deal he has. Post some pics soon or send me that AVI so I can host it.

Thanks

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:59 pm 

Seams to me Deadlord is selling most of his collection.  Is that right Deadlord??

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:10 am 

Actually, I am selling the lion's share of it.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:19 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Actually, I am selling the lion's share of it.

What parts are you hanging on too??

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:00 pm 

So does that mean no pics or an AVI file then? :cry:

Previous