Yes I am
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:18 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Wow, Maxie. Open mouth, insert collective Acaeum tool. You just stated in one of your auctions that you make $34.97 an hour as a journeyman HVAC tech. Did WoTC lay you off?
See, here's the drawback to lying, Maxine. Now that you have admitted to being a liar, everyone here will question whether or not you actually sent the "missing" modules, especially since you were so quick to give a complete refund. Something to ponder as you gargle bong water. There's nothing wrong with sparking up a joint now and then, but meseems your DNA has been mostly replaced by THC.
Good luck with the auctions!

I didn't need to read that in his auction to question whether or not he sent me what I earned.  One of the things I've picked up in my travels on certain sites outside of here is how to pick out those who have honor and integrity.

Maxwell has neither.  I won't wish him good luck.  I will hope though that he gets absolutely EVERYTHING he deserves.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:44 pm 

Hey thanks! I appreciate that :D

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:34 am 

Maxi-pad, you just need some loving; dangerous sperm buildup will rot your brain.  Women are like pizza.  It's all good, some are just better.  Heed my advice.

Previous