monstrous compendiums
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:46 pm 

hi folks

anyone able to help me out here?

i got hold of a bunch of monstrous compendium stuff the other week....trouble is....its all mixed up :(

does anyone have a list i could use of what monsters belong in what compendiums?

specially MC1, MC2, MC3/FR appendix (the 2 lots or do they hold the same monsters?)....

and IF you have the others too...that would be pretty damn helpful!

Also does anyone know what picture dividers belong to which compendiums etc?

i know am asking a lot here peeps....but ANY help would be a real bonus!!

cheers :)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:50 pm 

Killjoy, Email me at [email protected],  I will list the forgotten realms ones and send you a pic of the artwork dividers.  I have one I can go through and list them all in the FR one. So you will at least know those pages.

Sorry I cant help with the rest thoug.

Bruce Thibodeau

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:16 pm 

Ogreden wrote:Killjoy, Email me at [email protected],  I will list the forgotten realms ones and send you a pic of the artwork dividers.  I have one I can go through and list them all in the FR one. So you will at least know those pages.

Sorry I cant help with the rest thoug.

e-mailed!!! thankyou very much for the help!

all other help is graciously accepted too folks, so dont be shy :)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:12 pm 

Just emailed you the List with the discription of the art work dividers if you need more help just let me know.

Bruce Thibodeau

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:46 am 

There's a list in the MCs normally. MC1, and MC2 have an index in the back , the others you can distinguish by the logos or which are on the upper right/left corner of the individual pages.

My FR appendix has a table of contents on the first page, going from Alaghi to Tren but that is MC 11. Not sure if i even have MC3.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:50 am 

thanks frank...havent looked that deeply yet - just opening the box and seeing it all as it was, was enough to turn me right off the idea of sitting there for hours sorting it all out :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:00 am 

killjoy32,

I have every one of the Monstrous Compendiums for the 3 ring binders
(Takes up 3 MC binders!!)
Most of the dividers do have the product code in th lower right corner so it will be no problem dividing them. Now, I do know that one of the supps did not have any dividers when sold but I'll need to dig them all out to research it. Send me a list of the ones that you do have figured out and I'll see about the others you might need.

Also just to let you know there are different print versions for these, up to 3 different versions on some. This will be interesting to do though.

Kosh

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:09 am 

killjoy32 wrote:thanks frank...havent looked that deeply yet - just opening the box and seeing it all as it was, was enough to turn me right off the idea of sitting there for hours sorting it all out :)

I had to do much the same thing when a nice lot i bought  unexpectedly contained about  12 MCs including some duplicates. The tricky thing is finding out if any of the monsters are missing. Ordering them is easy enough...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:17 am 

heheh think i will just sell them on and let someone else sort it out :D

and then buy a nice complete one already sorted out for me....mind you....these were meant to be sorted out too  8O