Collecting Addictions...
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:50 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Jeff, dude, that link was some funny sh*t. I laughed my a$$ off. :lol:

I do my best  :lol:

~jeff

** Banned **

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:11 pm 

we are the gamers of the world well I have a game for you........
 QED lets play ..........

To caculate the infinate improbablitty of an occerence in space time one must first contemplate the actions of said reason. is that not why we throw the dice?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:23 pm 

That about does it for me.  Is there an ignore button somewhere I can push? :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:24 pm 

bclarkie wrote:That about does it for me. Is there an ignore button somewhere I can push? :roll:

I already went looking for that to avoid Titan's auctions :(

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:30 pm 

eyeofmarlith wrote:we are the gamers of the world well I have a game for you........
QED lets play ..........

To caculate the infinate improbablitty of an occerence in space time one must first contemplate the actions of said reason. is that not why we throw the dice?

Did you mean, "To calculate the infinite improbability of an occurrence in space time one must first contemplate the actions of said reason. Is that not why we throw the dice?"

How is this adding to the value of the thread?  What purpose do statements like these serve?  We gather on this forum to discuss issues relevant to collecting (well, most of the time), and to exchange ideas/"finds"/information about the hobby.  You are definitely welcome to continue posting, but please try to keep your posts relevant to the topic.  

Unless of course you are trying to be a troll, if that is the case then I will simply ignore you.

~jeff

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:55 pm 

eyeofmarlith wrote:sorry, my spelling is not so good. I have no use for lauange. I like to tell the stories. my mother is gia and my father is hitler. I wright as an outlet. I loved all the books and movies and then I lived them. I am a charactor. I am ever changing. like all the fine art. they were made by mad men. and left unnoticed untill they passed on. that is what happend to kurt. he found his nervana and it was too sad for him to live. well....... I am the one who sees I live your suffering. I hear your music and feel it. not so I can "be normal" so I can feel......... I am deloris raphiella farantti, I am byrdi may, I am a sea turttle with wings. I manifest destiny. I need you all to help me I know the rest of the wheel of time. I live the many neverending story. I dont see the words I see the point.

Jesus, now I have that damn song from "The Neverending Story" playing nonstop in my head.  Someone should have done the world a favor and cut out Limahl's tongue back when he was still with Kajagoogoo.  But I would rather listen to "Too Shy" for 24 hours straight than hear one word come out of Kurt's (Cobain) mouth.  Bastard single-handedly wiped out some of the best loved genres of music ever....hair metal and glam rock.  :twisted:

Some people just shouldnt be allowed to use computers.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:12 pm 

Some people just shouldn't be.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:13 pm 

The following may now be deemed appropriate:

*reaches for the ignore*

Mount Celestia doesn't want me and Baator's afraid I'll take over.

Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:40 pm 

Not to worry.  He's gone, and won't be back.

Foul

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:53 pm 

Is that banned member #2?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:00 am 

Actually, banned member #5 or so.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:39 am 

eyeofmarlith wrote:we are the gamers of the world well I have a game for you........
QED lets play ..........

That sound suspiciously like Maxwell on his weed. 8O  :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Previous