Rip off crybabies
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:05 pm 

I don't mind sending confirmation any more. I got screwed by a buyer who said he didn't get anything, and found out that the lack of confirmation meant I was automatically at fault. It seems like a good deal to me.

That's also the reason to include like three different services in your shipping options, because then people can pick and choose. I ran into that problem alot when I was using one, but using three makes people either pick one, or not bid.

No big deal.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:43 pm 

I get it. You feel the need to be in power. If anyone dares threaten your throne of smugness and smartypants shit then you get ready to fight with words. :roll:

If you have everything I have to sell then thats great. Lots on here don't, so you don't speak for all on ACAEUM. I see the bidder lists on my auctions and I see lots of names we would both recognize. Once again your a smug jackass. You dont know it all. You sure must have cowed the rest of the board before I got here. So here I am your whipping boy. What are you going to do? NOT BID? OHH that hurts me deadlord36.

Funny how I have lots of good transactions. Your a barking hound who thinks he's treed a cat. Big mouth who thinks he's king of the board here.

I said I have a collection that dwarfs most on this site. I think it does. Did that wound you? Is your pride hurt. Post away, but you dont hurt my collections sale and I still have plenty of buyers who are satisfied.

I also dont get the translation that you feel you need to leave at the bottom of your posts. Does my smoking a doobie now and then wound you as well? If all you have is MAXWELL cant form sentences well in a internet forum and he has high shipping(since my wallet isnt as big as my mouth) and finally he said he has a bigger collection than me(us) your a pretty pathetic dude.

Theirs absolutely nothing you can do. You've been called a wannabe moderator chief A#1 jerk and theirs nothing you the mighty deadlord36 can do but pout. So don't buy, post away and have fun because I am selling with good results without you BRO!!!!!!!! :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:03 pm 

Wow!  This really heated up over the last 24 hours. So much for peace, love, and happiness on the forum.   :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:20 pm 

yeah you come in here and its like getting off the boat and into operation overlord :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:26 pm 

maxwell wrote:Everyone else, bid or not ...

Hey, Max, if you're taking a poll or keeping a list, put me on the "not" list.

It's been a long time since I've seen anyone so thoroughly NOT GET IT. I'm not talking about your current spats with Traveller and Deadlord — although you're getting your ass kicked in both, BTW — I'm pointing out that you've failed utterly to comprehend what the Acaeum is about. The site is fueled by nostalgia, research and information, my man, not competition, jealousy and paranoia.

Max, all of your problems here are self-induced. YOU are the one who debuted with a post asking "how big is your collection?" YOU are the one who invented a "fab five" that not one single other person knows or cares about. YOU are the one trying to be top dog on a forum that really doesn't need one or seem to want one.

So, between those factors and your fabulous 92-percent positive feedback ratio, I'll go ahead and pass on your auctions. Thanks just the same, though ...

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:14 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:It's been a long time since I've seen anyone so thoroughly NOT GET IT. I'm not talking about your current spats with Traveller and Deadlord — although you're getting your ass kicked in both, BTW — I'm pointing out that you've failed utterly to comprehend what the Acaeum is about. The site is fueled by nostalgia, research and information, my man, not competition, jealousy and paranoia.

Very well spoken, Xaxaxe. :)  Let's all just calm down, folks, and go back to researching our DMGs. :)

YIM  

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:09 pm 

My My  go away for a few days again and look what happens! 8O

OK, OK  Group Hug here.  Come on!  

:twisted:  :twisted:

Bruce Thibodeau

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:23 pm 

Ogreden wrote:My My  go away for a few days again and look what happens! 8O

OK, OK  Group Hug here.  Come on!  

:twisted:  :twisted:

You have to admit that this might be the most contentious thread ever 8O. I am just waiting for the "EVERYONE ON THIS SITE SUCKS!" thread to start soon. Geez....

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:39 pm 

Well then pass. It doesnt affect me in the least as I can name 10 people who currently read these boards and are buying my stuff. I have a collection to sell not buddies to make. When its gone so am I. 90% rating. Big whoopdie doo. I have what some want and the vast majority have had an excellent experience with me.

Another smug pompus ass. 8O

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:30 am 

Just a brief note - Am i wrong in thinking that a 92.9% feedback rating is utterly appalling?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:14 am 

carl3369 wrote:Just a brief note - Am i wrong in thinking that a 92.9% feedback rating is utterly appalling?

No, you're not wrong. Considering positives on eBay are generally thrown around as freely as candy at Halloween, anything below 99 percent should be looked at with some suspicion (although, to be fair, any non-positive feedback has a much greater mathematical effect on those just starting out than it does on a seller with 200, 500, 1,000, etc., completed sales).

It's also uncool to call one of your customers a "retard" in a public feedback forum, as Max did three days ago in a response to his most recent negative.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:49 am 

well anyways listen guys....maxwell is happy with his lot and those who dont like him or wont buy from him know exactly where they stand now dont you?

nothing really much else to say other than to insult one another is there? and well lets be honest, there are hundreds of better things to do, unless that IS what you wanna do :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:55 am 

carl3369 wrote:Just a brief note - Am i wrong in thinking that a 92.9% feedback rating is utterly appalling?

?? :?

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:43 am 

harami2000 wrote:

?? :?

I suppose you have to start giving it back it's name somehow... :roll:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:50 am 

Okay, I'm too curious not to ask our UK friends — are we missing a good joke here? Is it something about the town? The pronunciation? Is Slough like the Albuquerque of the UK? Please help a dumb American become more worldly ... :lol:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:54 am 

According to dictionary.com :

Slough (slou) A municipal borough of southeast England, a residential and industrial suburb of London. Population: 103,454.

umm, not that it is much help with the subtle humor at play. . .

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:07 am 

i live in the UK, up north near manchester, so slough is a fair way away from me. i have been through slough a few times in the distant past and um...well lets just say...the place didnt look too impressive (no offence meant to the peeps who live there!  :)  )

mind you, saying that...warrington is the pits too :)

ps. however....slough DOES have some absolutely fab Indian Restaurants!!

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:59 am 

maxwell wrote:You sure must have cowed the rest of the board before I got here. So here I am your whipping boy. What are you going to do? NOT BID? OHH that hurts me deadlord36.

Funny. . .  I don't feel "cowed".  Oh well. . .

Moo. ..  Moo. . .  

Moo. . .

(sonuvabitch. . . was that me?  Well, I'll be damned!)   :wink:

8)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

PreviousNext