Protecting and storing adventures
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm 

I have built a little collection of valuable old modules and looking for advice on best way to store and protect them other than just sticking them on a book shelf. Not worried about theft so mich but more about accidental damage or humidity, etc...

How do you keep your collection from being damaged?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:53 pm 

StormGod wrote in Protecting and storing adventures:I have built a little collection of valuable old modules and looking for advice on best way to store and protect them other than just sticking them on a book shelf. Not worried about theft so mich but more about accidental damage or humidity, etc...

How do you keep your collection from being damaged?

The "search" button is your friend, especially if you suspect someone might have asked that question before.

Archival sleeves for D&D modules

Storage for when things aren't on display.

And this from another site:

Dragonsfoot • View topic - A Collector's Guide to Storing and Caring for Game Materials

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:22 am 

AHHHHHHHHH! Dont do this!

"Removing price tags from your books:

To remove price stickers from gaming books I usually use either Goo-Gone or rubbing alcohol. Simply apply either product carefully to the sticker with a Q-tip to work the adhesive free from the underlying paper. A butter or palette knife can greatly assist you in the removal. The key is to work slowly and carefully using as little Goo Gone/alcohol as necessary to release the glue. Once the sticker has been removed be sure to clean off any remaining solvent to avoid staining/bleaching. "