Your reward starts here.
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 21, 2
Author


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:36 pm 
 

1 min left!

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:37 pm 
 

I bet it stays at 1175...

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:39 pm 
 

I win :P j/k final $1,234.98

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:41 pm 
 

so that Traveller right with $1200?

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 07, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:34 pm 
 

Assuming I know how to subtract, I ended up being closer than Jupp by just over $5.00 ($5.04 if I did the math right).



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Apr 12, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:30 pm 
 

Foiled again.    :(

Oh, well, hopefully this will entice others to list a cover-ful Jade Hare.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1098
Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 21, 2021
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:50 am 
 

Traveller wrote:Assuming I know how to subtract, I ended up being closer than Jupp by just over $5.00 ($5.04 if I did the math right).


Hey I was closer then anyone else ...  :lol:

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 130
Joined: Oct 06, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 11, 2012
Location: Liestal, Switzerland

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:23 am 
 

congratulations Traveller  :D  That was pretty close indeed. Now can I turn green because you get those R modules, please?  :x

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:43 am 
 

Jupp wrote:......Now can I turn green because you get those R modules, please?  :x


"I will give the winner of this contest a good condition non shrinked R1 or R2 or R3 at my discretion...."

From the original post. He is only giving one module away at his discretion. Still a very nice deal for Traveller.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 130
Joined: Oct 06, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 11, 2012
Location: Liestal, Switzerland

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:47 am 
 

*turns only halfway green*

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 07, 2021

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:32 pm 
 

improvstone wrote:Hey I was closer then anyone else ...  :lol:

And congrats on your win as well.  Enjoy the Jade Hare. :)



  


** Banned **

Posts: 103
Joined: Jun 14, 2014

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:24 pm 
 

Ok Traveller. my contact info is [email protected]. send me 4.00$ and a copy goes to you. not sure which but one of them. have a preference?

That was fun HUH?

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:10 pm 
 

I am the Traveller  :D

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:17 am 
 

NO DONT LISTEN TO HIM, IT IS ME!!

I AM THE TRAVELLER!!!!

8) ummm.... So, did that work?  :)

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 07, 2021

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:22 pm 
 

IMPOSTERS!!!

Only I bear the Imperial sunburst.  I shall have you imprisoned for treason against my august personage, for I am the true Emperor.

What's that you say?  What about that other guy that got assassinated on Capitol?  Ignore him, he was a look-alike.  I'm the real deal.  You don't believe me?  Trust me, I'm him.  Really, I am!!

*GRIN*

Maxwell, you've got a PM from me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, how about that!!!!  My 100th post!



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 628
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Mar 15, 2007
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:25 pm 
 

I hate you :D

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 07, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:16 pm 
 

Don't hate me too much. :D



  


Active Collector

Posts: 78
Joined: Dec 08, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 20, 2017

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:47 pm 
 

Traveller wrote:IMPOSTERS!!!

Only I bear the Imperial sunburst.  I shall have you imprisoned for treason against my august personage, for I am the true Emperor.

What's that you say?  What about that other guy that got assassinated on Capitol?  Ignore him, he was a look-alike.  I'm the real deal.  You don't believe me?  Trust me, I'm him.  Really, I am!!!


Careful guys, this could be a doppleganger...  8O

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Apr 18, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:15 pm 
 

outskirtsofinfiniti wrote:
Traveller wrote:IMPOSTERS!!!

Only I bear the Imperial sunburst.  I shall have you imprisoned for treason against my august personage, for I am the true Emperor.

What's that you say?  What about that other guy that got assassinated on Capitol?  Ignore him, he was a look-alike.  I'm the real deal.  You don't believe me?  Trust me, I'm him.  Really, I am!!!


Careful guys, this could be a doppleganger...  8O


Is the Traveller really the Traveller, I think he is me :twisted:


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 21, 2