Excell list
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:40 pm 

Does anybody have an excel list of all the D&D and AD&D products.  I need to finally catalog the 1000 or so items I have and a Handy list from somebody would help immensely!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:42 am 

I went to the TSR archive (its an awesome web site), copy and pasted the lists for each category and printed them out to use as my checklists.

This Personal Web Pages (PWP) site has been discontinued

Blackmoor wrote:Does anybody have an excel list of all the D&D and AD&D products.  I need to finally catalog the 1000 or so items I have and a Handy list from somebody would help immensely!

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:56 pm 

Thanks, I have seen that web site already, just wondering if anybody converted it into Excel so we could use it as a database and not just a checklist. :?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:18 pm 

I don't have anything in Excel, but I currently use the Book Collector software from Collectorz.com. Excellent database for any books with ISBN's. I would suggest and recommend it for any book collector!

The Wraith - [email protected]

Yin & Yang Productions on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/yinyangpro

WWW ICQ YIM