Re-listing ?
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:40 pm 

Hi, I am beginning to wonder if i should relist an item as I am not getting any response from someone who won one of my auctions. Is their a policy on this or can I do it as I please. I dont want to say which item or give a name because the person reads these boards.

I have sent two emails to find out about payment and have no response as of yet and the end of auction was 4 days ago. If I get no response from them how can I ban their bids in the future.

:?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:04 pm 

If its the Bloodstone auction you're referring to, I don't think you should worry too much. The winning bidder will be in contact shortly i expect - he's bought a ton of things in the last few months, including plenty from other Acaeum members and noone seems to have had a problem getting payment.

Give it a few more days, and I'm sure you'll hear from him. He hasn't posted much on here either,  so perhaps its a computer problem or he's just really busy at work.

I don't think there's any hard and fast policy on re-lists though - you can put the item up again whenever you like. I believe you can't file an unpaid item dispute in ebay until at least 10 days after the auction, and then you can claim your final value fees back 7 days after that.  

Regards

Mike

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:04 pm 

I am in a hurry, so I will just answer one question right now: give anyone who bids at least 7 days - this is not a rule, but a good general policy.   Things tend to work out in the end and everything is  8)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:12 pm 

You can cancel the transaction by going to the unpaid item section and entering the info...one of the options is "you dont want to wait any longer" or something.

I usually hit them with the unpaid item dispute and they pay up though so maybe give the buyer wont respond, ebay punches them with a message as soon as they log on and it usually wakes them up.  After 10 days (i think) the transaction is void and you get your fees back and can relist it.

beyondthebreach wrote:I am in a hurry, so I will just answer one question right now: give anyone who bids at least 7 days - this is not a rule, but a good general policy.   Things tend to work out in the end and everything is  8)

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:01 pm 

Oh and by the way I believe I was the second highest bidder on that H1 auction.  :twisted:

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:23 pm 

I generally give 7 days before I re-send an invoice. 3 more after that and I send an e-mail. After 14 days, I send an e-mail letting them know that if I don't receive payment soon that I will file an unpaid item report. After that, I file a claim. I've had to do this twice in the past month. <Sigh> One of which was a jerk who had "accidentally" hit the Buy It Now button and didn't want to pay that much for a card. It took almost 3 weeks to get anything out of him. He finally responded to eBay letting them know he wasn't intending to buy it. The second, however, was someone who had just been removed from eBay due to false bids.

To end this story, I got my money back on those auctions and am now selling the cards in question on a different website.

The Wraith - [email protected]

Yin & Yang Productions on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/yinyangpro

WWW ICQ YIM  

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:09 pm 

maxwell wrote:Hi, I am beginning to wonder if i should relist an item as I am not getting any response from someone who won one of my auctions. Is their a policy on this or can I do it as I please. I dont want to say which item or give a name because the person reads these boards.

I have sent two emails to find out about payment and have no response as of yet and the end of auction was 4 days ago. If I get no response from them how can I ban their bids in the future.

Bruce, with all due respect GIVE ME A BREAK.  I haven't been around for the last few days so I haven't had a chance to sort through my mail and bids....  I will be doing so tonight.   8)   So just chill ... I think you will find my track record in paying is flawless.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:24 pm 

improvstone wrote:
maxwell wrote:Hi, I am beginning to wonder if i should relist an item as I am not getting any response from someone who won one of my auctions. Is their a policy on this or can I do it as I please. I dont want to say which item or give a name because the person reads these boards.

Bruce, with all due respect GIVE ME A BREAK.  I haven't been around for the last few days so I haven't had a chance to sort through my mail and bids....  I will be doing so tonight.   8)   So just chill ... I think you will find my track record in paying is flawless.  :)

relist it and ban him :D  then maybe I'll stand a chanse in winning it this time lol.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:27 pm 

draco76 wrote:relist it and ban him :D  then maybe I'll stand a chanse in winning it this time lol.

<draco76> fails a save against a spell of drowning in B2s .... :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:32 pm 

8O

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:50 pm 

Perfect.

Thank you all

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm 

O come on i'll give ya $80 for it :D I mean $50  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:10 pm 

Max, try to have a bit of patience. Improv is a good buyer and does not renege. eBay is not like a retail store, where you get cash in hand the instant you sell something.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:15 pm 

hey max, for one thing why don't you slow down abit on your big guns till you get a few postive feedbacks under your belt......

this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 939202063& ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I'd wait a few weeks, get your feedback built up man.........  Trust me you will get much more I personally wouldn't bid 1k+ with someone with 0 feedback and new to ebay!

BTW its the 1st one I have seen with a cover in like forever........ I have a coverless :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:29 pm 

There are about 8 covered ones that I've seen. They are quite rare, though.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:39 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Max, try to have a bit of patience. Improv is a good buyer and does not renege. eBay is not like a retail store, where you get cash in hand the instant you sell something.

Thanks Frank ...