Some light reading or "A voice from the Grave"
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:31 pm 

Damn, you will have no problem receiving payment from me for items I buy from you.  However, just remember that Indiana is full a guys who look like you looked that day 10 years ago.   Martin

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:54 pm 

Prufrock wrote:Damn, you will have no problem receiving payment from me for items I buy from you. However, just remember that Indiana is full a guys who look like you looked that day 10 years ago.  Martin

My wife did ask me what would I have done if the guy answering the door was about 6'5, 250, and built like a brick shithouse.  I told her I would have mumbled something about how I was a missionary spreading the word of Mormon and then got the hell out of there.

Mike B.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:32 pm 

The Game Emporium's Email wrote: I have several Mutual Feedbacks to remove in my Ebay Box...but for some reason Ebay will ONLY let you do 5 requests in a 30 day period. Still can't understand that one? But MANY of my Bad comments will Hopefully be removed.

Thought I would take a select quote from TGE's email (which is posted in full on this thread. )

I think this about says it all . . . Everyone would do well to remember it.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Previous