Misc Stuff section on acaeum?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:49 pm 

Hey guys, seeing how Scott may be putting a painting section up on the acaeum, does anyone want to see a misc stuff section for stuff like:  D&D pencils D&D candles D&D halloween costumes D&D B-Party items etc etc  What do you think Scott? Perhaps if one of us wrote a page layout, provided pictures and all the information, would you be willing to put it on the site?  Your site would be even more comprehensive then :-)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:12 am 

Ah, stick to the game itself.  Minatures could be an option though -  perhaps even the PVC and the action figures (remember XL1?)

There is no edition but first.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:04 am 

Eh -- no.  I once considered adding the miniatures, until I spotted The Stuff of Legends (The Stuff of Legends).  They know more than I ever would on the subject, and their list is fairly comprehensive (whereas I would put a limit on miniatures as to those produced by TSR or under TSR license, which were few).  Foul

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:06 pm 

Good call - keep it game related.

There is no edition but first.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:16 pm 

Argh! Darn oh well it does make sense to keep it game related. Would have been nice to have a misc section on the acaeum for all the weird and unusual products created under the D&D license.  Solegends is a wonderful site. Very comprehensive! If your a miniature collector, I would suggest going there.