Ebay Users Confirmed Multiple Personalities
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:17 pm 

I dont know if anyone has touched this issue but here goes :roll: :

Beside Deadlords multiple eBay persona's / alter egos, has anyone compiled a list of known multies?

Here is one that I did not know about. Has anyone else noticed this?

guido-the-gypsy......is also......rogue-gypsy-games

Apparently his second persona has entered into existance just this year.

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:55 pm 

Actually, I haven't had the need to create a smackdown account for a while now. WoTC has been doing a great job of putting the kibosh on illegal auctions.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:34 pm 

I try really hard to ignore Guido the Gypsy, so I guess I'll have to make sure to filter out Rogue Gypsy Games too.  Thanks for the heads-up Kosh!

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:56 pm 

grodog wrote:I try really hard to ignore Guido the Gypsy, so I guess I'll have to make sure to filter out Rogue Gypsy Games too.  Thanks for the heads-up Kosh!

Guido has always been pretty good to me. I'd estimate I've won three or four of his items, and I don't recall having any issues with condition or shipping time, etc.

Now, with that said, I must say I don't understand the really lame, unfunny "stories" he posts with his auctions. It is baffling to me why anyone trying to make some $$ on eBay would waste buyers' time like that.

Whenever I load up a Guido auction, I immediately start pressing the "page down" button to avoid the latest chapter of nonsense.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:01 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:
grodog wrote:I try really hard to ignore Guido the Gypsy, so I guess I'll have to make sure to filter out Rogue Gypsy Games too.  Thanks for the heads-up Kosh!

Guido has always been pretty good to me. I'd estimate I've won three or four of his items, and I don't recall having any issues with condition or shipping time, etc.

Now, with that said, I must say I don't understand the really lame, unfunny "stories" he posts with his auctions. It is baffling to me why anyone trying to make some $$ on eBay would waste buyers' time like that.

Whenever I load up a Guido auction, I immediately start pressing the "page down" button to avoid the latest chapter of nonsense.

Yeah, it's the awful fiction that gets my goat, not him as a bad seller.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/