the one that got away....
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:20 am 

Sorry bout that!  I'll add ya to my "approved international bidder list" thingie.  I do ship internationally, but I just keep those blocks in place to keep some of the more enthusiastic international bidders from buying a bunch of stuff without a clue as to how much shipping is going to be. =)

Good Luck next time!  :P

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:28 am 

Reindeergamez wrote:Sorry bout that! I'll add ya to my "approved international bidder list" thingie. I do ship internationally, but I just keep those blocks in place to keep some of the more enthusiastic international bidders from buying a bunch of stuff without a clue as to how much shipping is going to be. =)

Good Luck next time! :P

hey reiny

make sure i am on that list too ok?

will prb drift by and get summit else before long, you know how it is, specially when you bring JG items to town :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:52 pm 

Reindeergamez wrote:Sorry bout that! I'll add ya to my "approved international bidder list" thingie. I do ship internationally, but I just keep those blocks in place to keep some of the more enthusiastic international bidders from buying a bunch of stuff without a clue as to how much shipping is going to be. =)

Thanks!  I appreciate it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:32 pm 

Can you make sure I'm on that list too? ;)   I've got bids waiting in the wings on a bunch of stuff already, heh.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:22 pm 

I think I've got everyone updated on there.  =)  You guys are keeping me busy!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:33 pm 

Reindeergamez wrote:I think I've got everyone updated on there. =) You guys are keeping me busy!

Heyas, reiny! :)

You don't post much in the "Classifieds" thread, do you?

I'm sure we wouldn't take offence if you posted a summary of some of the choicer/more interesting items from your current sales there, from time-to-time.

(If you have any energy/time left to do so! ;)).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:00 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
You don't post much in the "Classifieds" thread, do you?

ya know, i should do that sometimes, but i dunno...just feel wrong doing it for some reason *shrugs*

hey david, been constantly adding stuff to the site...what do you think? shaping up a little now? PM us with any thoughts you might have if you would.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:47 am 

Ok, it's not a huge deal, but I've been trying to pick up a cheap 3rd+ for a while now, just to finish off the printings...that's right, I got sniped on a 3rd+. :roll:

cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... T&rd=1

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:09 am 

deimos3428 wrote:Ok, it's not a huge deal, but I've been trying to pick up a cheap 3rd+ for a while now, just to finish off the printings...that's right, I got sniped on a 3rd+. :roll:

Doh. A lesson to be learned though - bid what you want to pay, lest ye be sniped ;)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:42 am 

GraysonAC wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:Ok, it's not a huge deal, but I've been trying to pick up a cheap 3rd+ for a while now, just to finish off the printings...that's right, I got sniped on a 3rd+. :roll:

Doh. A lesson to be learned though - bid what you want to pay, lest ye be sniped ;)

Heh...I'll just wait for the next one, they aren't rare/valuable -- just bloody tough to identify positively.  8)

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:09 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

damn it :evil:

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:57 pm 

:( :( :(

agreed...

(I only rarely search for those, manually as usual).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:50 pm 

Oops, I meant to bid on this, oh well:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:54 pm 

grodog wrote:Oops, I meant to bid on this, oh well:

:(
Had been expecting to see you on that, Allan, but thought the price had maybe raced away too high for you? :?

BidNip:: Nip it in the Bid sry! ^^

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:04 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
grodog wrote:Oops, I meant to bid on this, oh well:

:(
Had been expecting to see you on that, Allan, but thought the price had maybe raced away too high for you? :?

You may be better off. The seller jerked me around quite a bit on those.  She actually approached me asking to see if I was interested in all 8 at $19.99 apiece as I was the current high bidder. I had planned to buy all 8 and then sell them to members at cost becuase while I was leading a few people emailed me saying that if I won they would want to buy one too. Well the seller and I both agreed to the sale, but then I got an email this morning saying "well someone else has now bid on it so there is nothing I can do about it" :x . Anyway, Mishra is looking for interested parties as he will be able to get as may as he wants for $31.00 a pop. If anyone is interested let him know, but you count me out of that.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:28 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
harami2000 wrote::(

You may be better off. The seller jerked me around quite a bit on those. She actually approached me asking to see if I was interested in all 8 at $19.99 apiece as I was the current high bidder. I had planned to buy all 8 and then sell them to members at cost becuase while I was leading a few people emailed me saying that if I won they would want to buy one too. Well the seller and I both agreed to the sale, but then I got an email this morning saying "well someone else has now bid on it so there is nothing I can do about it" :x . Anyway, Mishra is looking for interested parties as he will be able to get as may as he wants for $31.00 a pop. If anyone is interested let him know, but you count me out of that.

I still feel really bad about this one. I only wanted one and I sort of assumed that they would make second chance offers....they may still. If anyone wants them at $31 let me know. I only went that high so I was sure someone here would get them. I did not recognize the bidder as a forum poster. At worst I will buy my one at way to high a price and tehy can repost the others or something like that. Again sorry if I messed up a good deal for everyone.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:33 pm 

Just so I know what is the value for these. I am assuming that since everyone appears to be distancing themselves at $31 they are not worth that. If that is the case then should the reported auction values in the main area be ignored?

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:41 pm 

Marlith wrote:I still feel really bad about this one. I only wanted one and I sort of assumed that they would make second chance offers....they may still. If anyone wants them at $31 let me know. I only went that high so I was sure someone here would get them. I did not recognize the bidder as a forum poster. At worst I will buy my one at way to high a price and tehy can repost the others or something like that. Again sorry if I messed up a good deal for everyone.

Its really no problem, this is defintely not your fault. :) Dont feel bad because the seller dicked me around trying to cover her own ass, there is no way you could have had any idea as to what she was doing behind the scenes. :wink:

Marlith wrote:Just so I know what is the value for these. I am assuming that since everyone appears to be distancing themselves at $31 they are not worth that. If that is the case then should the reported auction values in the main area be ignored?

I don't think $31.00 is that bad at all, I actually it is actually pretty fair. I had a $29+ snipe all set up and ready to go until the seller dicked me around. Please don't let me speak for anyone else. I am just going to make sure that she doesnt get any of my money because I dont think I should reward her for doing the way that they did, but no one else should feel obligated to not buying something that they want on my behalf. I am cool with either way.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

PreviousNext