Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:46 pm 

I'll see what I can find out....

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 pm 

Alright, count me in, as long as you make it after tax day, so I  can finish filing, I will be able to make it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:12 am 

Alright Dave, sounds great that you can make it. Are we going to meet at Jon's place? I sure wish some other collectors in other states could make it!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:30 am 

Mi Casa es Su Casa...  I think I may be the most 'rookie' collector here so I guess I can compensate by offering my living room.  Who knows... maybe this will take off.  I'm on the road for the next two weeks.  Let's see who else we get and we'll finallize details over email at the end of March and go from there.  Should be fun!  I would like to suggest we not only bring our trade swag but if you guys are willing and able, bring any 'rare gems' you'd like to show off.  I've got a digital camera and a scanner so maybe we can add something to the Acaeum library.  Who knows, maybe they'll want to post pictures from "Trading In The Jo' 2003"! Or at least we'll get a picture of Kuo posted so other collectors know who to watch out for at the flea markets! :)  OH, and although this may be impure heresy.. I also am able and willing to trade Mage Knight and Hero Clix if you guys collect those too...  -Jon

-------------------------------------------------

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:47 am 

Sounds like a plan Jon! Be cool to take pictures and post it on the acaeum of the Californian rpg get together. Lets show them wut us Californians are all about 8)  :lol:  :wink: You supply the munchies too! I'd like tri tip, steak, any protein I guess. Please bring lots of beer too. Since I don't drink, I will have you guys all drink and then take advantage of trade deals since you guys are all drunk. I imagine I can land everyones entire collections for a cheap price. AHHAHHAHAAHAHHA  I want to see wut Jon and his twin looks like. I've already seen Grodog (allan). I had some P.I.s secretly follow his movements. :twisted:  Dm_dave I already know wut he looks like as we met briefly several years ago when I worked at the Subway near the University when I was attending there.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:09 am 

Guys, what about Spring Break? Is that a good time for you Jon, etc?  I just talked to Allan and he said he might be able to convince some more people to join so this is great news indeed.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:56 pm 

When is Spring Break?  It's been so long I can't remember...  Remember... I graduated before 2nd Edition came out!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:59 pm 

Hey Jon, my spring break starts on Monday March 17th!! Next week! WOOOOHOO!   I'm up for meeting on March 15 or 16 since those are weekends or even on the weekdays. Any chance you might pass up my area! Argh, the gas is going to kill me. I might have to sell some items just to have spare gas money!!! :?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:30 pm 

Can't do this weekend bud!  I'm in Portland until Saturday and then flying to las vegas for the GAMA show (we're going to try to sell software support to a select few gaming companies.)  (ok, it's 50% boondoggle)  So, I'll be out all week and back the following weekend.  So... MAYBE next weekend, but I may be wiped out and I'll certainly have no time to put my collection in any kind of order by then.  If someone else wants to host a Nor Cal swap meet, go for it... but I think I will hold on for the April date for now.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:43 pm 

Well Darn! Let us know how next weekend is for you. Lets keep throwing out dates and all.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:54 pm 

I'm fine with planning for April, since it allows us enough time to actually plan something and be sure folks will be able to attend!

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:56 pm 

Hey Jon,  When trading with MK you are gonna need to get this invaluable tool...you will need all the ammo you can get. :D   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=26428  Then use it to come to the East coast swap meet if you wanna see the really good stuff. :P   Sorry guys but it came up on my game search somehow and I couldn't resist. :lol:   Adam

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:15 am 

AHHAHA, nice Mig you found Adam! Geez, you can find almost anything on ebay for sale. 8)   I think us West Coast Collectors will have a good time trading and arguing over items and all. Of course I will be the loudest of them all ranting and raving about trades :lol:   April seems good for everyone so far, so lets stick with a date in April.

Previous