New to the forum
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:29 pm 

Hello,

The screen name "invincibleoverlord" was started several months back as a collaboration of friends who are currently collecting old RPG's in the planning of a gaming museum at our local game store. We also have a long term goal of opening a storefront game hall, as well as a documentary now in pre-production depicting the history of gaming, it's direct links with computer RPG's of today, and just a fun look at the madcap world of gamer's much in the vain of Trekies, Dog Town and Z Boys, etc..
Our dedication to the gaming scene dates back to the late 70's / early 80's when most of us got our start and the fascination has never stopped! Any inputs, contacts, or suggestions about the film are more than welcome. As we are devoted to facts checked, and rechecked.

Thanks from all at the Guild of the Invincible Tabletop Crusading Overlords

Mike Hurley 10/3/04

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:24 pm 

*yay*. THERE you (all) are!

I knew there had to be a good reason for some of those apparently random purchases, too... *jk*

Thanks for the intro (sounds like quite a few interesting projects, there) & welcome to the board! :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:47 pm 

Hello,

Our first welcome

Thanks

Mike

Reply about Space Gamer Magazine Dungeoneer issues 1-6

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:02 pm 

invincibleoverlord wrote:Hello,

Our first welcome

Thanks

Mike

No probs with that, even if ya do turn up on eBay at a most inconvenient time and slink some long-looked-for auction items from under my nose! :D
(saves me money, I suppose ;))

You're welcome to that GW Basic Set book from the ST1 seller, though!