RPG Related Artwork
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:54 pm 

Hi All,  just out of interest, which (if any) rpg related paintings do people own?  I've just got the one - Elmores "Deadlock" - the cover from FR9, the Bloodstone Lands.  Cheers, Malcolm

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:40 pm 

I collect a lot of fantasy/SF related artwork, but here's the TSR cover paintings I currently own:  "Apocalypse Stone" by Todd Lockwood "Thornhold" by Brom "A Stand Is Made" by Brom "Dymrak Dread" by Jeff Easley "Ruined Kingdoms" by Fred Fields "Dragon Annual #4" by Mark Zug "Dragon #230" by rk post "Dragon #255" by Rebecca Guay "Orcus's Doorman" by Keith Parkinson (cover to Throne of Bloodstone) "Dragonlance Book of Lairs" by Bruce Eagle "Overlords of Bonparr" by Sam Rakeland (Gamma World module) "Secrets of the Lamp" by Carol Heyer "Star Frontiers Rules" by Larry Elmore (the interior booklets) "Crypt of Llyzandred the Mad" by Tony Szczudlo  I also have interiors/inks/pencils from Tony DiTerlizzi, Michael Sutfin, Brom, Jeff Easley, Kevin McCann, Phil Foglio, rk post, and Robh Ruppel.  If anyone else out there is a collector, drop me an email -- I'd love to chat!  Pat

"Life is short, art is forever, and the credit card bills to buy the art last just slightly longer."