Return to the Tomb of Horrors Boxed Set
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:47 am 

Hi guys, a while back I bought the above off eBay more as a suppliment to use than as a collectible.  Unfortunately, as I didn't read the description closely enough, the one I bought was incomplete - does anyone have a complete copy of this that they would be willing to make a couple of copies of some of the materials mine was lacking?  If so, please email me.  Thanks, Paul

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts aquire speed; the lips aquire stains; the stains become a warning.  It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:25 pm 

OUCH an incomplete item? That doesn't feel too good when you open it up, check the contents and see that its missing some vital things. You should try and get shrinkwrap items. That way if you open things up, its all there.  I'm very sure you can find a pdf of this on the internet I think. There are places were you can download modules, etc. Go to google and do a search there. I'm sure you can find something.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:20 pm 

Well, the description did list everything that they sent, they just neglected to mention the 2-3 things that were missing... :roll:   As I say, I wasn't buying as a collectible tho, and didn't want to pay the premium for an SW item.  Paul

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts aquire speed; the lips aquire stains; the stains become a warning.  It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:03 pm 

The prob with s/w stuff is that some people don't open them just collect them, I have a heap of stuff that are still all in the origional shrink that I haven't bothered to read :? . Its also quite easy for someone to reshrink the thing if it is mint contition and pass it off as origional shrink, I have to scratch my head sometimes when I see items like b2 or older items like that, as just about all bout by players not collectors and would of be opened and used, only if stored away in old warehouses would you get that sort of thing (and it happens quite a bit on ebay) Just as a note I have "slit" the bottoms of all my old modules when i first bought them, so i could slide the module out then slide the module in when i was finished with it, keeps the thing in good condition... Brette:)