Dave Sutherland auctions
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:08 pm 

Thanks for the update Trudy, and if Dave and you are still interested in talking about publishing some of Dave's art in new gaming DW books, please do let me know! :)

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:24 am 

Hi Trudy...

I had some favorites in the auction -- and mdr300 got one of them. He only got 49 painted Nlyss minis because I kept the 50th one. But mdr300, you do have 3 with which to practice your painting!

I don't know that I'd be game to paint up the three unpainted figures... they'll have to stay bare. After perusing the auctions when Paul put them up, it came down to a choice between the Nlyss figures and the cartoon strip that Dave did, and in the end I decided to bid for the minis - although I rarely game anymore, when I do it's usually fantasy wargaming. What swayed me in favour of the minis was being able to actually use them, as opposed to having something just framed on the wall.

Thanks again for the effort you and Paul went to organising the auctions - I (and I'm sure many others) appreciate it very much.

Regards

Mike

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:18 pm 

Howdy All,

I have a few more things from David C. Sutherland III's collection up for auction. David sent these to me a couple of weeks back.

Included are a number of unreleased, orginal sculpts, masters, and hand painted miniatures for Dragonlance, Tekumel, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Battlesystem, Gangbusters, and Star Frontiers. The painted figures are not to be missed!

Here is the link:

stormber | eBay

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.

Previous