WGR Maps?
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:11 pm 

improvstone wrote:What? corner the market on one item ...?  Surely he can think of more creative ways to make money.

In cougarrenard's defense (did I really just type that?), he did list this item this morning:

cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... 2&rd=1

So either he thinks he's got them all already, or he's not hording them completely.  Of course, who knows what the reserve is...

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:33 pm 

My WGR5 has a map titled Lands of Iuz. Checked the serial number and it definetely belongs to WGR5.

If you're in for the playing info too and not the collectables only, check out the erratta maps available for WGR3. Also there's the great WGR7 Ivid the Undying which was never published but available for download. Check the erratta/downloads section of the main acaeum site.

Other maps and more Greyhawk goodies are available on canonfire.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:36 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
improvstone wrote:What? corner the market on one item ...?  Surely he can think of more creative ways to make money.

In cougarrenard's defense (did I really just type that?), he did list this item this morning:

cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... 2&rd=1

So either he thinks he's got them all already, or he's not hording them completely.  Of course, who knows what the reserve is...

He has one H1 on ebay most of the times. Hasn't sold one in weeks. Reserve is at least $100.

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:23 pm 

I've got H1-4 on ebay right now. I tested the marked by limiting my latest batch of stuff to US only.

Cougar emailed asking if he could bid. Along with about a dozen more from Europe and Canada.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:02 am 

Ralf Toth wrote:He has one H1 on ebay most of the times. Hasn't sold one in weeks. Reserve is at least $100.

True.  The one currenly listed was just passed in at GBP$62.  Fortunately I was able to pick one up for less than this ....

Previous