PPP PRODUCT SPONSORSHIP
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:17 pm 

Hi Guys.  I didn't know here to post this so if the forum master wishes to move it, OK.  :)
____
Pied Piper Publishing Product Sponsorship

Dear Prospective Sponsor:

Pied Piper Publishing is seeking sponsors for its upcoming product line which will consist of AD&Dâ„¢ compatible adventures and source books.  Its first adventure release, "Cairn of the Skeleton King," will see publication within the next 60 days and this is the most current product which PPP is soliciting sponsorship for.

Product/Program Details:  The 48 page adventure will be written by myself in the OLD SCHOOL style and will have color cover art and black and white interior illustrations rendered by Jim Holloway, who has produced many excellent illustrations for TSR and other fine game publishers.  These will be signed and numbered limited editions and the expected print run will be no more than 500 copies. Each copy will be individually wrapped and closed with a special seal.  Every level except Bronze will come with a special certificate. All participants, and at what levels they participated, will be listed in the front matter of the product under "Friends of Pied Piper Publishing." Participants may opt not to be listed.  There will be no reprints of this special edition.  
       The sponsorship packages will be mailed as soon as the books come off the press.  Details of the project's completion and the expected date of issue will be posted on all participating sites and at WWW.Pied-Piper-Publishing.com.

Thank You For Your Patronage!

Sincerely,

Robert J. Kuntz
Pied Piper Publishing

Sponsorship levels ($14.95 per copy + Shipping & Handling)

2 copies: Bronze Level, SUBSCRIBER. This carries no certificate, but includes the signed and numbered copies.

3 or 4 copies:  Silver Level, SPONSOR. This includes a SILVER DRAGON Certificate signed and numbered by the author.

5 or more copies:  Gold Level, PATRON. This includes a GOLD DRAGON Certificate signed and numbered by the author.

Additionally, there will be 26 RUNIC copies issued lettered A through Z and purchasable in sets of 2, 3, 4 or 5 copies:

2 copies + 20.00 additional pledge  ($14.95 x2 +20.00)
3 copies +30.00 additional pledge ($14.95 x3 +30.00)
4 copies +40.00 additional pledge  ($14.95 x4 +40.00)
5 copies + 50.00 additional pledge  ($14.95 x5 +50.00)

This is the full FELLOWSHIP Level and comes with a GREEN DRAGON certificate.

Shipping & Handling

Domestic Mail (U.S.):
First Class Mail:  1 copy P&H-- $3.00
--for each additional copy in same order, postage-- + $1.00

Canada:
Air Mail:  1 copy P&H-- $3.00
--for each additional copy in same order, postage-- + $1.25

Overseas (All Countries):
Air Mail:  1 copy P&H-- $6.50 P&H
--for each additional copy in same order, postage-- + $1.50

(These postal rates are subject to change by the USPS)

Please query for different shipping options, but it becomes very expensive to mail to Canada or overseas when one goes above Airmail.

Reserve Issues:  There will be no reserving of numbers, but I will maintain a ledger and mark each as "issued" and to whom on a first come first serve basis.  

Mail Your pledges to:

Robert J. Kuntz
3704 W. Burnham St., UPPER
Milwaukee, WI  53215   USA

Electronic orders are encouraged for overseas participants.  Use the
following PayPal link:  [email protected].  Please note in the "notes field" your sponsorship level and current mailing address.

All orders should include your e-mail contact information.
For Inquiries:  [email protected]

Pied Piper Publishing
Pathways to Enchantmentâ„¢

AD&Dâ„¢ is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:32 pm 

The Robilar wrote:The sponsorship packages will be mailed as soon as the books come off the press.  Details of the project's completion and the expected date of issue will be posted on all participating sites and at WWW.Pied-Piper-Publishing.com.

Hi Rob,

Small suggestion.  As you are asking for sponsorship prior to publishing it would help if you have some detail on the web site you have given.  In that way I could get a feel for the expected work ...

Cheers

Michael

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:09 am 

ooooh something old school - think i will have one of them!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:12 am 

The Robilar wrote:The sponsorship packages will be mailed as soon as the books come off the press.  Details of the project's completion and the expected date of issue will be posted on all participating sites and at WWW.Pied-Piper-Publishing.com.

When will the site be up? I just get a "go.daddy" sponsored link .

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:12 pm 

Well I bought 2 of the modules (Bronze)..One to keep mint, and one to read.

This is what I wish Judges Guild could do.

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:44 pm 

Plaag wrote:Well I bought 2 of the modules (Bronze)..One to keep mint, and one to read.

This is what I wish Judges Guild could do.

ShaneG.

yeah i ordered two as well - same reason as you.

and yes indeed, judges guild could learn a LOT from this right now. great idea!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:54 pm 

I am in for 2. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche