Secondary Character File?
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:16 pm 

I have several unused original sheets from one of these character records (not a whole set).  

Secondary Character File - Fantasy RPG - Noble Knight Games

They were published by a company called Playing Board Products that also did items like the Spellcaster's Bible and others, intended for any F.R.P.G. (not just D&D)

For those who don't know it, this particular record sheet had blanks for interests, skills, desires, etc. to help flush out your character, as well as the immortal "Grudge List" ("I hate ____ because he/she _______ and for this, he/she should ________")

I'm curious how rare these are/how much they're worth, if anything?  I can't imagine a single sheet detached from the full set is worth much, but I thought it was worth asking.  Thanks!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:14 pm 

I can't imagine an individual sheet is worth very much.  These items aren't well known or terribly sought after so they generally sell in the $20-$40 range for a new complete pack.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:26 pm 

I’ve always loved that cover picture though, and never had a copy cross my desk.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.