New Planescape products, in or out?
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:02 am 

Hello, what's the consensus on adding new items/products to the All things Planner Sub web now they have released a new product e.g. Adventures in the Multiverse?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:18 am 

Meh.
I'm of the opinion that the new stuff (3rd Edition and later) should be relegated to the wiki.

Not only to keep the Acaeum's content "pure," but also on the wiki, you can go into a bit more detail and upload more pics without making the entry look cluttered.
And, you can always post a "callback link" pointing to the relevant section of the Acaeum.

Dave, get the barbarian in the corner a drink, quick!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:58 am 

If it is anything Planescape, then add it.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:22 pm 

Received mine today, the alternate DiTerlizzi cover. Must say I am not disappointed. The lore is mostly carried over, so it's not a revamp and you can easily mix in the original material. Stats aside it's almost game system neutral, so I'll be incorporating some elements into my 2nd edition games.

The artwork is a bit too polished, but it is definately planescape. Production quality is very high and I think it's great value for money. Hope it'll be a success and we'll see more product!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:15 pm 

Fulnitus wrote in New Planescape products, in or out?:Received mine today, the alternate DiTerlizzi cover. Must say I am not disappointed. The lore is mostly carried over, so it's not a revamp and you can easily mix in the original material. Stats aside it's almost game system neutral, so I'll be incorporating some elements into my 2nd edition games.

The artwork is a bit too polished, but it is definately planescape. Production quality is very high and I think it's great value for money. Hope it'll be a success and we'll see more product!

Still await mine. Also the DiTerlizzi cover version.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:19 am 

Fulnitus wrote in New Planescape products, in or out?:Received mine today, the alternate DiTerlizzi cover. Must say I am not disappointed. The lore is mostly carried over, so it's not a revamp and you can easily mix in the original material. Stats aside it's almost game system neutral, so I'll be incorporating some elements into my 2nd edition games.

I just received mine also! (same artwork)

Haven't played any 5th Ed but will love going through it. Would like for it to be included - but have no real hope of any value being ascribed to the product. My understanding is that 5the ed is in palliative care///6th ed in testing?