V2 Palace of the Vampire Queen is Here (at NTX)
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 am 

The artwork looks really good.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am 

Just got my copy. Very high quality work. It's my first Pacesetter product, but definitely will not be my last! No Pete Kerestan signature, but no complaints. I agree that it should have been a bonus for attending the con. I'll be there next year, hopefully.

Thank you, Bill.  PDT_Armataz_01_37

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm 

Chucho68 wrote:Just got my copy. Very high quality work. It's my first Pacesetter product, but definitely will not be my last! No Pete Kerestan signature, but no complaints. I agree that it should have been a bonus for attending the con. I'll be there next year, hopefully.

Thank you, Bill.  PDT_Armataz_01_37

Hector.

I think most of his product line is still available on his website. Lots of good stuff you've missed ;-)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm 

See below.

Zenopus Archives website & blog: Exploring the Underworld of Holmes Basic D&D. Holmes Ref: Reference Sheets for Holmes Basic Referees, also compatible with OD&D plus the Greyhawk supplement

Last edited by Zenopus on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am 

Z-
I sent the second one last week. I have extremely busy with work and must hav missed the message. I try and check on my iPad, but then clear out the unread box.
I will pm the delivery confirmation tonight when I get home.

Edit, just checked my email and I don't see anything, but I quickly ripped through. I see the pm, andi apologies for not responding. I think checked it from the road and neglected to reply later and the it got burried. I am ping you my cell so you can get me anytime!

Bill

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 pm 

I am happy to report my 2nd copy of POTV arrived today. To make up for the delay, Bill was nice enough to send me a copy signed by Pete Kerestan as well as two of his solo modules, I1 Grave of the Green Flame and I2 Beyond the Black Wall. I previously read a very enthusiastic review of Grave of the Green Flame, so I am looking forward to playing it.

Zenopus Archives website & blog: Exploring the Underworld of Holmes Basic D&D. Holmes Ref: Reference Sheets for Holmes Basic Referees, also compatible with OD&D plus the Greyhawk supplement

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm 

Apologies for some thread necromancy.  I am running a group of 5 players through the original module using OD&D this weekend as a one off and I just wanted to know what level I should have their shiny eye new characters start at.  I know the AD&D conversion is for 3rd level, would you say its the same for the original?  Based on the monster load it looks like a group of 1st lvl could handle the 1st level of the dungeon but not much beyond.

Previous